Comments on Profile Post by Erwin Merida

1. I-OGarage47
    I-OGarage47
    youd be surprised brotha, im maybe 4.5 k into my truck including purchase price, and ive had 6k offers for it. Market is valuable right now
    Sep 8, 2021
    Erwin Merida likes this.
  2. Erwin Merida
    Erwin Merida
    My point was the money pit our projects become. Some of us have 100s of labor hours despite the credit debt we rack up just to fuel our passion. Lol. And we're not talking about modified anything, just restoring can get out of hand quick!
    Sep 8, 2021
    Pearce likes this.
  3. Pearce
    Pearce
    Forsure. I got over 10k in parts in my truck and probably another 1k in parts not used anymore. If I wanted to sell it and not sit on it I would need to list it well under 5k. I've seen a celica with a fully built 22r hybrid sit on the marketplace forever. When you go heavy modified it dosnt fit everyone's taste. Hurts the value. Better off reverting back to stock as much as you can and sell parts separately.
    Sep 11, 2021
    Erwin Merida likes this.
  4. Erwin Merida
    Erwin Merida
    I know a guy who stores his truck for about $200 a month.. that's $2400 a yr just to keep it! Lmao. I've known the guy for about 5 yrs.. so just in the time we've known each other hes' spent a tad over 10k!! To store it!!
    Sep 11, 2021