Project LowNloud . . .

Discussion in '1984-1988 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by lownloud, Feb 21, 2008.

1. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1987 Toyota 2wd JT4RN50 Airbagged custom
    . . . that said, it is all fiberglass and this one " Im told was based off a 2wd bumper for mounting " But setup to look like the 4 x 4 . . . Its pretty nice, Ill roll it for awhile, but, I think I will be looking for a one peice setup for it next year with foglight pods molded in. . . I might have to get creative . . . weld one up and have it powdercoated . . .

2. patriotpop

patriotpop Addict

Truck:
    94 2wd
    Always changing things up, I wish I had that time and money...LOL :D

3. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    Man- I tell ya, its an addiction - new plans everytime I see a truck/mod and then I wanna get er done . . .

4. patriotpop

patriotpop Addict

Truck:
    94 2wd
    I heard ya, going to be redoing the interior over the winter, should be interesting.

5. Schwaco

Schwaco Newbie

Front Bumper Inspiration

To the gentleman in Montana: the photos of your work and your written details have led me to redoing the entire front end of my 87' (same color as yours and as you don't know which color to repaint when done). Thanks for the tips and inspiration. All of the parts are on-the-way from FBI & eBay.
    Schwaco in Florida.

6. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    Love N it! Youll love the upgrade! I have to admit thou, I got my ideas from all over the web and have many other minitruckers to thank. If you have any questions, lemme know, Ill help the best I can. As for things to come . . . Look forward to a new burgundy diamond velour interior on bucket seats and door panels/visors, a new fiberglass sub enclosure between the seats and 20% film with no vent visors. Paint is going to be satin black with modest pinstripping in a variety of colors with airbrushing to come later. The bed of the truck will be done in either 3/4" cherry, maple or walnut depending on what price I like best. All this is over the summer and updates will roll i when I move forward . . . Goodluck with your project man. . .