new member 22rte mini

Discussion in '1984-1988 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by blazinrola80, Apr 11, 2008.

1. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1987 Toyota 2wd JT4RN50 Airbagged custom
    Now that I like, awesome find man. 2wd box members will totally love to see those. I know I am ( Big ole smiles )!

2. yotarip

yotarip Veteran

Yeah, I am so glad I didn't break down and buy those ugly bushwacker flares. They just dont flow with the body lines of the truck. Took me a few hours of google searching but I found them. I plan on buying a pair next month but I need to find out if these flares have an opening for the fuel door. I have a bad feeling that they will have to be modified. I would prefer to just relocate the fuel door away from the flare into the side of the bed and install a racing type fuel door/cap anyway.

3. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    I like your thinking on the fuel door modification. Overall, I think its a fantastic find. I havent looked into it any further, what was the rough pricing for a set ?

4. blazinrola80

blazinrola80 Member

http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/ProductPages/HF2024.html

looks like 100 each.. nice i also found a 85 no title with 2wd bed.. might buy it for trann swap and few extra parts.. just to have spare.. also found a 87 4 runner in a local yard.. piking up with window regulator and switches as mine are shot.. i replaced the ignitor and i now have spark..
    question on the 1/4 of the 4 runner can i use it.. if not not even to patch mine up ??

5. blazinrola80

blazinrola80 Member

the junk yard wanted to much for the 4 runner bed. i did fix my windows.. now they fully seal.. im probly going to tint the truck this weekend.. and throw in my 4 channel memphis amp still dabating on what i want as a sub thinking about a bazzoka or a 10in..

as for fenders i an curently sanding them and preping to primer.. them ill throw them on primerd.. shaving the antena hole..

ill take some pics latter..

6. blazinrola80

blazinrola80 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    feww ceell phone pics my cam is charging... i like it.. i tihnk i wanna try out the 4x4 front valnace.. thanks lownloud for the bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    Your very welcome! Totally happy I could help you & glad to see its been put to good use. Looks awesome man . . .

8. blazinrola80

blazinrola80 Member

might be forsale right offer... i blew the head gasket... dont have time to fix..