Custom Power Steering Line on a 2wd 92'

Discussion in 'Suspension/Chassis' started by Sunk, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Sunk

Sunk Newbie

Truck:
    92 Standard Cab
    Hello!
    I'm currently in process of redoing a few things on my Bagged and Body Dropped 92.
    I have power steering and I would like to build a custom high pressure line.
    I have the factory one still and would like a cleaner look and get rid of it and build a shorter custom one.
    I have searched the forums and didn't really see to much on a custom high pressure line.
    I'm wondering what you have done and what options I have or part numbers to go by to make a much shorter cleaner one?
    Im assuming I need to keep the banjo?
    Any insight or link to a build thread that someone may have done this is appreciated!
    Pics to come of the redo!

2. Erwin Merida

Erwin Merida Toyotaholic

Truck:
    LEXXXI - angry '93 ShortBed
    If you want custom, and clean id advise you on a electric pump setup with stainless lines and AN fittings. The MR2 roadster had this setup so OEM Toyota parts are available for Daily reliability. It would also free up the engine band a bit and you can have assisted steering while the truck is off..

3. Sunk

Sunk Newbie

Truck:
    92 Standard Cab
    I will do some research on that, but specifically I am just looking for an option to shorten the line and get rid of the excess length. I think I may take the line to a Parker location and see what they can come up?!

4. Erwin Merida

Erwin Merida Toyotaholic

Truck:
    LEXXXI - angry '93 ShortBed
    Hopefully they can just shorten it and reattach the fitting.