1uzfe engine egasquirt manual swap

Discussion in 'Parts and Accessories' started by blindlemon77, Jun 28, 2013.

1. blindlemon77

blindlemon77 Newbie

Truck:
    '66 Stout
    I have for sale a very nice setup. This is a 1uzfe 4.0L Toyota V8 engine with a custom made bellhousing for a w58 MANUAL transmission. This engine was never made with a manual (at least not here in the US) so this is a pretty awesome setup!

With it i am including my full megasquirt 2 kit, ecu and EVERYTHING needed for this engine! I paid quite a bit for this and had them make it cater to my needs with this engine. Has a USB interface for tuning with a laptop on the go. Still untouched in the box.

The engine is a low miles specimen with performance camshafts, it came from a Toyota Crown in Japan. This is the only 1uz-fe i have ever seen that says 'Toyota' on it instead of 'Lexus' which is kind of cool. VERY low miles import! This is not one of those engines on ebay that claims 50k miles while actually having like 100k and looking like it never had an oilchange! this is a 15k mile motor. It has all its pumps/alternator etc.

I have both the front and mid sump oilpans and oil pickups.

The bellhousing is BRAND new custom made for a w58-1uz. No need for crappy adapter plates!

I am not entirely sure on the brand of the flywheel as i am not at the shop at the moment i wrote this. Clutch brand is AISIN.

Included:
    1uzfe Engine (has alternator, water pump etc.)
    Custom Bellhousing
    Clutch
    Flywheel
    full megasquirt setup specifically for 1uzfe, ($700+ value)

Does NOT include the w58 tranny, but there are so many supras in junkyards with blown headgasket 7m's that im sure you could get one cheap. I got mine for $50 at the yard.

I am asking $2800 or best offer, feel free to throw out some offers just nothing to ridiculous please
    Email is best, but calls work as well: 97O-26I-5338

I need to sell, so hit me up with an offer!

Im not sure its very readable, but i put a picture of the inventory tag listing the compression: 175 and oil pressure: 80

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Drift Disciple

Drift Disciple Enthusiast

Truck:
    95 single cab 2wd 5spd 4cyl standard bed
    :drool: aaaahhh I want this! Would be perfect for my drift car build bein all aluminum like. Good luck with sale :waytogo: of course if it doesn't sell and sits for a couple more months then by that time I would be able to buy it......:evil:

3. blindlemon77

blindlemon77 Newbie

Truck:
    '66 Stout
    Well it has been sittin a couple months now so it may just still be around haha, let me know if you decide its in the budget =]

4. Drift Disciple

Drift Disciple Enthusiast

Truck:
    95 single cab 2wd 5spd 4cyl standard bed
    Oh I will, nothing would make me happier then bastardizing my '69 2002 by putting a 4.0 v8 in it haha. Me and the wife are moving soon possibly into a place $1200 a month cheaper and she said if we save money I can put it into my car to get it finished........ I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!!!

5. blindlemon77

blindlemon77 Newbie

Truck:
    '66 Stout
    2002 bmw? funny thing. i bought this engine to put in my bmw e28, and ended up changing to a 2jz. but in a 2002 that would be pure insanity!

+a million on the understanding wife =]

that is awesome!