Some bagging questions

Discussion in 'Suspension/Chassis' started by TSA15, Dec 1, 2007.

1. TSA15

TSA15 Member

I have what I seem to think is a relatively simple set of questions:

Anybody know what the relative cost/technical requirements to install an over-the frame bag kit (i.e. "streetscraper" setup)? I'm looking into bagging my '93. I want a 3-5 second full rise time with a pretty decent rise (approximately stock height) and I want to lay frame (not rocker). I want to be able to drop and raise the front with one switch and the back with one switch. I don't care about articulating each corner separately or anything... I would also prefer not to have tanks if I can reliably run directly off of a compressor. If not, I need to know the smallest (in size) tank and compressor I can run. If anyone could give me the easiest way to lay frame (and still do it myself) I would really appreciate the help. Furthermore, I need to know if there are any pre-made tub kits for our trucks as well as tire offset on a 17x7 wheel that won't rub.

-Nick

2. theonlymini

theonlymini Newbie

i am currently bagging my 90' im using a street scraper and front street scraper from aim industries and im using a plug and play from them also it comes with a 5 gallon tank whitch is the smallest one i can find. the plug and play comes with 4 corner switche but it would not be hard to wire it for front and back only. and i have not found a wheel tube mad expecially for our trucks but u shouldent rub with 17s im running 18 without a problem