Hey All from Socal!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Eutahg, May 7, 2017.

1. Eutahg

Eutahg Newbie

Truck:
    1988 Pickup, 22r 2WD
    Hey guys, I've been the proud owner of an 1988 2WD 22r pickup/hilux for a few months now. Since she's been in my hands, shes got a new head, cam, radiator fuel pump and a few other things Im sure I am forgetting. I have a funny power draw thing happening at the moment, but Ill jump over to a tech page and start a thread on that.

I've been on the yotatech forums for a bit now and those guys are great, but I'm not sure I fit in exactly as I would like to keep this truck fairly close to the ground and everyone there seems to have the goal of running 35' tires and 4WD. Hopefully theres a few of you out there with a bit of wisdom to share and can maybe humor some of my ideas and point me in the right direction.

Feel like I'm straying a bit so I'll close this out with a thanks for the welcome and I look forward to talking to all of you here and maybe meeting up for a few drives

Attached Files:

2. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Welcome to TM.

3. 83SR5LB

83SR5LB Member

Truck:
    83 SR5 LB 2x
    Welcome E, I don't need the 35's either, just like things heavy duty and quality to last a long time, have fun.