Whats Good, Newbe here :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Elhuaraches, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Elhuaraches

Elhuaraches Member

Truck:
    1984 Toyota Hilux 4x4
    Im from cali where the sun seems to shine a lil too much imo. Bought me an N60 like 3 weeks ago. New vehicles are cool and all but i love the body style on the N60 specially the beefy fenders ;). Im new to the truck scene although i used to drive my dads 98 chevy 1500 but eh wasnt mine.

My interest in the N60 sparked when i was in vacation in mexico and just fell in love with the truck because it looked so bad ass. at that time i already owned an st184 and an aw11, so the n60 wasnt gonna on my driveway anytime soon. sadly i was in a wreaked with my aw11 witch got totaled and ever since then i kinda gave up on " race cars ". unreliable at times and just needed something reliable. even tho i wanted an mk3 supra next, i bought the n60 instead and try my luck with an Off-Roading beast.

The n60 in my eyes isnt fast mine having a 22r, i know i would not be tempted to make it go faster, but seems like my addiction with cars will make me broke. Building an awesome Off-Roading Machine isn't gonna be cheap.

My goal is to have a reliable vehicle now, witch i believe the n60 is capable of being after watching top gear as they try to beat the crap out of a diesel model but in general i would believe it can be applied to gasoline models or the 22r. I for the most part would like to add the snorkel on, bull bar and on the rear too, a winch and Off-Roading Lights. i already have side steps and a roll bar so that makes it a lil closer to reach my goal.

well there is my intro hope you ladies and gents like :)