Twisted Minis Products

Discussion in 'Vendor Marketplace' started by Twisted Minis, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Twisted Minis

Twisted Minis Addict

Truck:
    1980 Toyota
    Toyota control arms.

"Custom Toyota control arms. Eliminates strut rod and reduces unsprung weight. The upper arms are formed 12 gauge steel, TIG welded. They feature chromoly bushing sleeves, and use a screw in balljoint which is provided. The lower arms keep both bolts in double shear, making for a stronger attachment point to your frame. They eliminate the strut rod by hanging a bushing off of the rear of the arm, you just have to weld the provided tabs to your frame. They are already cut to fit your frame, so all you need to do is clean the frame and put them on. Shipping is included in the price. It comes with new balljoints, bushings, and instructions. 100% TIG welded and laser cut for quality."

$875 shipped. Red bushings come standard, black is extra.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Toyota Rod End Control Arms.

Toyota upper arms with 1/2" steel rod ends. These arms require that you remove your stock upper control arm mount and weld on new tabs to bold the rod ends to. This is for the advanced fabricators, because if not installed properly your geometry will be off. They come with QA1 1/2" steel rod ends (Chromoly upon request), and new screw in balljoints. Price includes shipping. 100% TIG welded.

$390 with steel rod ends, $440 with chromoly. +shipping.
    [​IMG]

Dropped Motor Mounts.

1" dropped Toyota motor mounts, help to keep your stock hood on a bodydropped truck. These mounts will require engine crossmember modification, and possibly oil pan modification. Work well for trucks bodydropped to the rocker, with or without a frame Z.

$145 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Transmission Crossmember

Weld in transmission crossmember designed for Toyota trucks from 1979 to 1995. Compatible with manual and automatic transmissions, including early 4 speeds. This crossmember sits level with the frame, and provides room to run up to a 2.5" exhaust system. You can remove the transmission or exhaust system independent of each other. No need to pull the transmission crossmember to work pull the exhaust, and vise versa. Comes with trim to fit tabs that weld to you frame.

$159.99 + shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also offer an oil pan sectioning service. You send me your pan and I send it back modified. Or I provide a new OEM modified pan at an extra cost. Starting at $150, guaranteed to seal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Twisted Minis

Twisted Minis Addict

Truck:
    1980 Toyota
    Every once in a while I get a good one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]