Slammed in Southern Oregon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Uncle Cliffy, May 11, 2021.

1. Uncle Cliffy

Uncle Cliffy Newbie

Truck:
    94 Xtra cab.
    Hey there. Didn’t know this forum existed until today. Here’s my project: I’ve had it since 1996.
    Like sands through the hourglass, this truck has a long and interesting journey. Started working on it 25 years ago. The first five were pretty intense with the truck being bone stock when I got it. Five years later it looked like this. It’s crazy how the snowball effect can happen when you start modding things.

Long story short is I lost interest in the truck, so it basically sat for almost 20. Because of Facebook and other things, my love for minitrucks got revitalized and I was recently able to move the truck around and start tinkering with it again. After sitting for so long, it basically didn’t run any more. Problem traced to a bad fuel pump which I was able to swap out this weekend and start it for the first time in almost 20 years.

There’s a really big show coming to my area and that’s what really motivated me to be honest. The fact that I don’t have to drive 2 to 3 hours to get to a show is pretty exciting to me. Anyway, stoked to be on here and check out what the site has to offer.

Cheers.

jetas likes this.
  2. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Wooooow that thing is sick! Glad to see thats its going to be out for the public to appreciate. I really like how you shaped the corner fillers and had the phantom match it. Super sick

Uncle Cliffy likes this.
  3. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    Welcome aboard, nice ride!
    Would that show be The Awakening?
    Last year didn't happen , but my truck & I were at the first 3 in Salem
    Just went to Mini Truck Showdown in Las Vegas

Uncle Cliffy likes this.
  4. Uncle Cliffy

Uncle Cliffy Newbie

Truck:
    94 Xtra cab.
    As a matter of fact, it would! Been meaning to drag it out to that show the last couple years. It still doesn’t have an interior, but I live like five minutes away so I’m trying to get it there regardless.

jetas likes this.
  5. Erwin Merida

Erwin Merida Toyotaholic

Truck:
    LEXXXI - angry '93 ShortBed
    Awesome truck!! Good thing you never got ride of it. Completely timeless build. The sunroof and phantom grille got be my favorite touches.

Uncle Cliffy likes this.
  6. Perkolator

Perkolator Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1975 Hilux
    Wow that's a cool truck!
    I grew up in San Diego and used to see many trucks like this, but it's been a looong time since I've seen one.
    The filled in the corner lights and grille look really good on this body style :applause:

Uncle Cliffy likes this.