Old TV mini’s

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fred heath, Jul 6, 2021.

1. fred heath

fred heath Addict

Truck:
    1978 Toyota Galavan Motorhome.
    If you ever get a chance to watch old reruns like Adam-12, CHIPS or similar shows done in the 60’s to early 70’s it’s amazing how many old stouts and pickups they have as background vehicles. Kinda cool to see them as they looked new driving down the road.

jetas and Erwin Merida like this.
  2. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    It is pretty cool seeing them in the background just hanging out or cruising by. Not knowing theyd somehow be super popular in the future

3. fred heath

fred heath Addict

Truck:
    1978 Toyota Galavan Motorhome.
    Yeah... CHiPS shoots a lot of highway scenes in Cali. I’ve seen 3 stouts and a bunch of pickups. Even some old Datsuns and VW bugs.

4. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux
    My good friend was an extra for some movie in his bug but got kicked off the shot after reving his engine near the camera man. He was going to be in Ten Things I Hate About You with his chevelle but drag racing school was priority.

It would be dope to get the hilux on the big screen. I might need to do some more work before anyone would be calling me. Maybe I can be an extra on some budget urban mad max remake. It would be full of no real show stoppers. Lmao