New Members: Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jeff, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff

Jeff Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to ToyotaMinis.com!

Take a few minutes to read this document - it answers many commonly-asked questions about using the discussion forum and other site features.

First and foremost, make sure you become familiar with the forum rules. They exist to keep the site clean and fun for everyone.

Become familiar with our team of moderators. They're here to keep the peace and assist with any problems or questions you might have.

Your user account has two features that cause many questions (both can be found in the "User CP" area):
    User Avatar - This is the image that will show up next to your name on all forum posts. You can upload an image or link to one of your own images somewhere else on the Internet.

Signature - This text and/or image will be displayed after every post you make in the forum. Try to keep these short. Images must not exceed 500x100 pixels or 20k.

What is this Premium membership stuff?
    You may optionally upgrade your user account to either Premium status to gain additional site features and support the site financially. Complete details about this program can be found here.

Can I change my display name?
    Users cannot change their own display name, but can send a request to the forum administrator to have it changed.
    Finally, take a few minutes and fill out your user profile. It's a great way to let everyone know about your truck and what modifications you've done already.

Now that you've been properly introduced to the site, make a new thread in this topic area and introduce yourself to us!

Darrell, kcusemiT, 94PUP and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.