Need help ordering cragar delux 69 wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels/Tires' started by EdBlond, Sep 20, 2016.

1. EdBlond

EdBlond Newbie

Hey everybody.
    I have an 88 2wd pickup. I want to order new wheels and tires this week and would really like some Cragar delux 69 wheels. I like the style and price. If I ever lower the truck it would be something like 1-2 inches. Also found out today from another post is that I have the 4x4 bed since it has no lip on the bed. Here's what I think I found from reading and searching. I found pics of these wheels on another Toyota pickup on the forum but on the older body style. So wasn't sure if it was a big change to the this body style. It looks like he went with 15x7 size.

From the cragar website they have 15x7 ,5-4.5 bolt pattern, 13 offset, 4 1/2 backspacing center bore 3.3. In 15x8 , -19 offset, 3 3/4 backspacing. From what I read I believe the 15x7 is a better fit with that backspacing. Not looking to poke out.

Tires I believe the 215/65/15 is close the stock size 14" tires that wouldn't affect the speedometer too much.

Any help is really appreciated. And as soon as I get them I'll be posting up pics. Thanks.

2. Morris Taco

Morris Taco Newbie

Truck:
    84 Toyota Truck
    That sounds like a good idea. Hope to see some pics soon.

3. EdBlond

EdBlond Newbie

Do you think the 15x7 is a better option than the 15x8 ?

4. tytec

tytec Newbie

Truck:
    1988 2wd Pickup
    How do you like those wheels?