Hi there I am in the process of bagging my toy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by northerntoy, Dec 24, 2006.

1. northerntoy

northerntoy Newbie

Truck:
    1989 extracab
    Hi there my name is Pat I own a toyota 1989 extracab with a supercharge that i am building right now it is my first bag truck and I only doing a small monoleaf with air in the back right until i get the rest and I figure out how to make a nice setup for the and that can keep my gas tank where it belong.

I have been working on it for over a year and it is being painted too .
    I jus came back in Canada at the beginning of summer because I was working down south for katrina hurricane relief but I am hoping to have truck done so that next summer I would be able to drive down south to scrape the coast in Biloxi Mississipi.

Since I had to move around for my job I was not able to get every thing to do yet like c notch or step notch yet.

2. sfkustoms

sfkustoms Newbie

Truck:
    94 xcab toyota on bags
    Whats up man. Its cool you went and helped out for katrina all the way from Canada. I live 2 hours from Biloxi.

When i first bagged my truck i did a mono leaf to but you will get tired of that guick. I put a reverse 4 link on mine to try to keep the gas tank in stock location. Dont do it!! Mine is fixing to go back under the knive to get rid of the reverse 4 link rides terrible had a death role. I put a panhard bar on it and it helped. But it is still not safe. The gas tank is about a 1/2 in of the ground to (not safe either) Im going to change it to a forward 4 link and move the tank to the back rails. Anyway Good look!

3. 93Yoter

93Yoter Addict

Truck:
    93 std. cab deluxe
    so are you running a 22re with a supercharger? If so are you running the Lc kit?

4. DOGO X

DOGO X Member

Truck:
    05 Xrunner
    Welcome home!