Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Erik Stine, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Erik Stine

Erik Stine Newbie

Truck:
    88 Pickup
    Hello Everyone!

I'm Erik Stine, currently 22 years old studying graphic design at Herron (IUPUI). I've been into cars ever since I could walk. I used to "help" my dad work on his 280z all throughout my childhood. The rest is how they say... history.

I own a 74 Datsun 260z with lots of modifications (including a garage engine rebuild), which admittedly has stolen my heart more than my little yota. My plans for the Datsun is to further modify the suspension and engine, as well as install these (what I assume are rare) Jim Cook Racing Overfenders, and no, these are not the squarish chunks of fiberglass usually associated with Jim Cook. I'm rewiring the entire harness from scratch due to a major electrical short circuit that almost burned down my car.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ANYWAY

I also own and daily drive a 1988 toyota pickup, 2WD, 4 Speed. I acquired the truck from a nice farmer in Terre Haute Indiana that practically gave it away to me for $2500. It had 67k original miles, clean title and record, and NO RUST. This guy was insane. He also races lawn mowers, so there's that.
    I absolutely love my little toyota, and I'm happy to be joining this community. With that being said, I'm anxious to get to know everyone!
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -Erik

2. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Both vehicles are really clean!

You really need to give that truck an altitude adjustment tho lol.

Welcome to TM

3. Erik Stine

Erik Stine Newbie

Truck:
    88 Pickup
    That's definitely on my list of things to do lol between that and wider tires with taller sidewall. Will be posting up a few threads in regards to issues I'm facing with the truck (specifically the Weber carb and suspension)

jetas likes this.
  4. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Il look forward to seeing some progress