FS/FT 88 standard cab interior parts

Discussion in 'Parts and Accessories' started by standardbyker88, Jan 27, 2014.

1. standardbyker88

standardbyker88 Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    78 lolux and an 89 ramcharger
    I just rescently got an 88. The interior is all taken out, and my plans don't call for any stock parts. The door panels are the full type with lower carpet. Have most plastics and entire dash (some of it is already painted base/clear). Has a bench seat. Also have mirrors, door handles, tail light inners with one good lens, one good corner light up front, solid back window, and plenty of other stuff. I'm sure somebody needs heater parts, cuz I don't and they're all out. I'm building a hot rod. Interior was blue. Ill take any fair offers, and I'm not thinking much. Just don't need all the stuff. Ill post up some pics in following replies. It's all in Duvall WA currently but will end up at my shop in snohomish in a week or two. Send me a PM. Ill do Paypal and shipping too on most of it. There may be more parts coming, and ill organize this as I sort through it and build it.

2. standardbyker88

Truck:
    Here's a pic showing door panels and window in the bed. Plus whatever ya see in the pic is all for sale lol.

Attached Files:

3. standardbyker88

Truck:
    Here's one showing seat and headliner and other stuff. I just need a bare cab.

Attached Files:

4. standardbyker88

Truck:
    There was also some race bike plastics for a jixxer 650ish project a friend of the previous owner had. There's also some mystery red door panels I'm not sure of the heritage of yet. Ill get better pics but they're red. Also for sale is the 80-83 chrome 4wd grille in the bed. And the rear wheels, 15s I think, are up for grabs if anybody wants to buy them cheap. I have wheels for the project already.

The engine and trans may be for sale too, I just want to get it fired back up first to prove it runs and drives. Carbed 22r with mech fuel pump. Trans I think was labeled as a T50 on the engine tag, whatever that is. Make offers now if you want, they ran when it was parked and body dropped.

Attached Files:

5. standardbyker88

Truck:
    Oh, last pic shows the painted blue dash parts. I think its a 3 gauge cluster but I have totally different interior plans. Everything is make offer pricing so make your own prices people :D I just wanna get down to what I need, and that's basically a rolling shell I can V8, chop and super static. It's my new project. It'll have a build thread soon and ill link it to my signature below like my 78, Mork.

6. Cade01

Cade01 Veteran

Truck:
    1973 Toyota Hilux
    I may be interested in the engine/transmission, how much do you want for both?. Is it complete? Like I could "drop it in" my truck start it up and go? Seem to be in decent shape? I just need something bigger than this 18R. Sorry fir the 20 questions.

7. standardbyker88

Truck:
    My buddy was driving the truck a few years ago, the coil igniter wire got torn so he towed it home. It should all still be there. Ill investigate it further this week when I'm at the truck again. What's a fair price for them to you? But since its carbed it would be a simple swap, easy ignition to wire.

8. Cade01

Cade01 Veteran

Truck:
    1973 Toyota Hilux
    I honestly don't know what a fair price would be for them, I'm kinda new to these. Depends on if I'm going to have to have it rebuilt or anything. I take donations :D I keed, I keed!

kinda, lol.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  9. standardbyker88

Truck:
    Lol I'm thinking like 300 as it sits complete intake to oil pan. If I get it fired back up, which should just be fresh gas and plugs, id want a little more to prove its not a core. Like 500 running work?

10. Cade01

Cade01 Veteran

Truck:
    1973 Toyota Hilux
    Sent a PM

11. standardbyker88

Truck:
    Bump. I have tons of parts here I'm trying to off for cheap. Might even sell the whole truck. Has a body dropped cab already and some other goodies.