FOOTBALL FANS check this out...

Discussion in 'Non-Automotive Items' started by 85Toyota, Oct 8, 2012.

1. 85Toyota

85Toyota Addict

Truck:
    '85 Toyota 22R s-cab
    Looking to sell/trade my Sept. 13 1998 Oakland Raiders (20) / New York Giants (17) Jermaine Williams game ball ... Player presented NFL game balls are VARY rare and you just don't see them anyplace for sale because the players tend to hold on to them in their personal collections ... I was very lucky to get my hands on this one 10 years ago ... I've been told that a collector has a better chance of winning the lottery twice in a row than getting hold of one of these ... So, if there are any die~hard football fans out there that want to get their hands on a piece of sports history, here's your chance ... I've really enjoyed this ball for quite awhile but lately it's just been sitting on my closet shelf so i thought i would try and pass it on to someone who will enjoy it as much as i did ... All of you who know about these will know what they're worth and i know for a fact that there are some Raiders fans out there that would give their right nut for this (LOL) so, MAKE OFFER ... Thanks ... :cool:

Attached Files: