DIY baggn my truck

Discussion in 'Suspension/Chassis' started by LAYNLOW, Nov 21, 2015.

1. LAYNLOW

LAYNLOW Veteran

Truck:
    93 Toyota Pickup 2wd
    During the winter im parking my truck. How hard will it be to bag my truck myself? Pickn up another 93 yota this weekend. So one will be bagged and one will be static. Im gonna do my research on bagn...but..i figured id ask you guys incase theres any tricks i need to know or something i should and shouldnt do to make the process easier. Idk what air ride to get or going to get. Haven't looked around either.

2. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    Research well before hand.Then plan & draw it up & shop around for your parts & make a parts list,if you can stock pile the parts so that you have everything as you go along!! Don't buy a kit, you will want different fittings other or more than come with these!
    Any welding on the frame /suspension should be with a 220 welder so one pass good penetration!:cool:

3. LAYNLOW

LAYNLOW Veteran

Truck:
    93 Toyota Pickup 2wd
    Thanks bud. Ive been doing research here n there. Dose t look toooo bad but theres always that one thing

4. nofx230

nofx230 Newbie

Truck:
    89 reg cab
    I'm actually doing the same just picked up a truck to bag for winter project my other project was wearing me out tons and tons of research my man its like anything