Billit Stering wheel adapter & window cranks

Discussion in 'Interior/Electronics' started by Bagged_Soon, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Bagged_Soon

Bagged_Soon Enthusiast

Truck:
    9treeze
    I want to put a Billit stering wheel in the ride, So what adapter should i buy? Is there a generic aftermarket adapter thats fits most if not all billit wheels? Is there a standard to the bolt on part? wheel to the adapter? I would prefer a billit adapter so it maches the stering wheel.

billt Widow cranks, links would be good are the teeth pretty much a standard too? can i order what ever i want and it will fit?

Any helps and or links to pruducts would be very helpful. Thanks!

2. suncomb1

suncomb1 Enthusiast

Truck:
    1983 Toyota SR54x4 Mojave Edition-Black Package Shortbed Sport Truck
    Lokar has billet aluminum window cranks, door handles, etc. Great quality. There are many billet steering wheels and in most cases you will have to use the adapter for that manufacturers steering wheel. Same goes with most horn buttons. I have had a Personal Fitti E3 steering wheel for 25 years and it still looks good today. If you order from Lokar, tell them the diameter and number of splines on the window crank shaft. Mine fit perfect and it was a no hassle installation.

3. joeynational

joeynational Toyotaholic

Truck:
    91 2WD
    i bought my window cranks off ebay..they are universal and made by APC..they are ok quality but they use set screws to hold all three parts together, and when i bought mine they only came with square adapters for the regulator..so i grinded my round regulator square and i used roll pins instead of the set screws to hold the cranks together,they are way sturdier than the set screws

4. Da_Roach

Da_Roach Toyotaholic

Truck:
    (1) 92 RN80 (1) 2002 RZN150
    here is a link to where I got mine. Ordered right from them.
    http://www.lecarra.com/import-hubs.shtml
    F-96C is the one I odered and it works great and took 10mins to install
    Here is a pic of mine installed. Alot has changed interior including the steering wheel but not the hub:
    [​IMG]