Advertise Your Business Here

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ResidentG33k, Jun 3, 2012.

1. ResidentG33k

ResidentG33k Enthusiast

Truck:
    88' 22R 2WD Single Cab
    Advertise Your Business Here

If you Run a Small Business, post here and we can use this section to help out fellow members. Whether its Air Conditioning, Remodeling, Computer Services, Automotive Repair or Tiling, etc. We can all compile a list of services members offer, offer discounts to other members and this way we know who to go to when we need services done rather then flipping through the Phonebook. If you have any questions, feel free to PM the individual offering the service rather then posting in the thread.

I'll start. Just post your business name, What is the service you provide, city you operate in, website link and phone number. You can also post an email address as well. Optional Items, If you take credit cards, PayPal, Cash Only, Checks or No Checks, Discount Rate Offered if applicable

------------------------------------------------------
    G33k Tech Services
    PC Repair and Networking Services
    Est. 2002
    Baldwin Park/West Covina (however I do the general SGV area)
    Home - G33kTechServices.com - My Website is still under construction, changing things around and changing prices and such.
    Email: [email protected]
    Bus. Tel No. (323) 379-GEEK
    Discount Provided to TM Members: 15% Discount (Labor Only, Does not cover cost of parts)
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express Accepted & PayPal (Fee May Apply)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012