84-88 extra cab rear cargo lamp assembly

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by SD YOTA, Mar 23, 2009.

1. SD YOTA

SD YOTA Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    2000 Toyota Tacoma 2wd
    need the light lens and housing off of an 84-88 extra cab pickup. let me know if anyone has one, or knows of someone that might have one and how much. thanks.

2. FOKAI

FOKAI Veteran

Truck:
    84 truck, 05 4Runner
  3. Gaslight

Gaslight Member

I just bought one from Toyota about 4 months ago for my 87. Not expensive. Lens housing and gasket all in one.

Jake

4. OJ's DNA

OJ's DNA Member

Dude - if you don't mind an old foggy looking one I would grab up the one on ebay for a little bit of nothing. I bought one last week for my 85 and it was $111.00 from the stealership. Its brand new and looks good but...:brickknock:

5. SD YOTA

SD YOTA Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    2000 Toyota Tacoma 2wd
    yea, im keeping an eye on it. ill bid on it tomorrow or wednesday before its over and see if i get it....... imma call the stealership tomorrow and see how much they want for one down here. i have a feeling it wont vary from yours oj but worth a try.

"more elbow grease than money" thats the saying me and Mac go by when it comes to the truck so... ill try to recondition it to look good :waytogo:

gaslight, how much you pick yours up for? ive been trying to find em on ebay but man they are a rare find... either or im not typing in the right keys..... :shrug:

6. Gaslight

Gaslight Member

I buy a lot of stuff at the dealership so I can't remember the exact price. You might want to try Mark at Vancouver Toyota. His email is [email protected]. Just tell him Jake Reed told you to contact him. He ships parts all over the place he you won't find a better parts guy.

Jake