80 yota long bed

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eastsidevallero818, May 5, 2012.

1. eastsidevallero818

eastsidevallero818 Member

Truck:
    1980 toyota pickup
    I'm going crazy I used to live in southern cali where I could find anything for my yota for the past two years I had being living in hell in the middle of no where Illinois and which place I can't find crap for yota I'm about to explode, I even search in Missouri and nothing...hail the size of tennis ball ruin my yota last weekend busted the windshield and beat the crap of my fenders, hood and roof panel, I'm in desperate mode...please heeeeeelp!!!!! :mad:

2. JojoAW11

JojoAW11 Member

Truck:
    86 regular cab
    Can't do anything to help with the elements except recommend that you move. I most definitely ain't leaving california for that...

3. 85Toyota

85Toyota Addict

Truck:
    '85 Toyota 22R s-cab
    Sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time where you're at, bro ... What brought you to Illinois anyway ??? I'm originally from SoCal myself {Malibu} and when i figured it was time to get away from all the people and constant traffic jams, i set out to find the perfect place for me ... Took me awhile but found a little town in N. Central Arkansas far away from all the headaches but close enough to what i need ... Sounds like you're not happy at all where you are and if it were me, i'de get the hell out ... What Yota parts are you needing ??? Maybe i or someone else here can help ... Good luck ... :cool:

4. 1982rn34

1982rn34 Addict

Truck:
    1982 SR5 RN34
    I'm with JojoAW11. I'm CA born & raised. The Bay Area ROCKS!!!