1982 4x4

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by fred heath, Apr 15, 2022.

1. fred heath

fred heath Addict

Truck:
    1978 Toyota Galavan Motorhome.
  2. sirdeuce

sirdeuce Veteran

Truck:
    '86 4Runner and '89 2WD
    $5500 is a good price here in Cali. Not sure about there. Size of the tires could elude to gear change, or just a dumb owner. Hopefully a gear change. If the tires are big with stock gears the owner might think the engine is going away. Worth checking out anyway.

3. Erwin Merida

Erwin Merida Toyotaholic

Truck:
    LEXXXI - angry '93 ShortBed
    You got always see it first. You never know till you drive it. Some ppl have jems and dnt even know it.. others, have trash and want 5 digit figures. Lmao Believe me, even I seen rust buckets and hand-me-down projects with ridiculous price tags here in SoCal! Like really?! Hahah this one looks 'driven'.

4. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux
    From what I've seen around me in that last year or so that's on the higher side for its condition. It's probably not to far off though. Seems the 3rd gens with the 4x4 aren't skyrocketing for your average or even above average condition one. One of the best looking offroad trucks you can get into for a decent price right now.

5. Pearce

Pearce Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1973 hilux
    Name of the game right now. Lots of people testing the waters. It's like they confirmed they are high when coming up with the price. Worst part is people are actually paying some of these prices. The 90s/2000s import market is just crazy sometimes. People acting like they have a car worthy of a high end car collector owning but really its just an average vehicle. Looking for anything so they can say its rare. Like the original boogers on the vin plate when the installer sneezed very rare. Lmao

Erwin Merida likes this.
  6. Erwin Merida

Erwin Merida Toyotaholic

Truck:
    LEXXXI - angry '93 ShortBed
    :funnyup:

True. Sentimental value and true value get confused a lot!! Just like how some ppl still call the Corvette 'exotic'.. haha I think it's like it's been said, it's worth how ever much someone is willing to pay for your rig.