I'm back! Mar 6, 2023

lownloud was last seen:
Mar 26, 2023
    1. lownloud
      lownloud
      I'm back!
    2. burnzya
      burnzya
      Hey john! Long time no type!! :) i still have the x-member, just been collecting dust lol. The guys around here have been hopin for a mod for a few weeks now!
    3. Paz
      Paz
      u should start a seperate section for the winners on the mini trck of the month kinda like how different years are in different sections
    4. 93Yoter
      93Yoter
      man you live in a small town! I grew up in Great Falls
    5. patriotpop
      patriotpop
      Congrats man on your promotion!!!
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2619563
    Hardware/Lumber/Delivery Driver
    Name:
    John
    Truck:
    1987 Toyota 2wd JT4RN50 Airbagged custom
    Current Modifications:
    CANDO reverse 4link, FBSS, Viair dual 380 Compressors, ADR 17" x 7" +45 wheels with 205 - 40 series rubber. Doetsch Shocks. Air Lift Airbags. 3/8" SMC valves with 1/2" DOT line. Custom Crushed velvet interior. Reverse glow gauges. LEDs & Neons. 4 x 4 grill & bumper and clear turns with custom valance & Euro taillights. Tonneau cover & roll-on bedliner. Tinted windows. Stinger cabling and ACC. 2 - 10" Alpine Subs, 2 amps, Infinity 6 x 9's & 5.25" Alpine components. Full DynamatD' cab. H.O. alternator 150 amps with Dual Red top/Yellow top Optima battery system with Stinger 200amp Solenoid. Magna
    Future Modifications:
    Paint is in debate progress, for now its drive, drag & play . . . Going to update to 20% tint on side windows! Going to gut the interior again and add new apholstered bucket seats and new fiberglass subwoofer enclosure that sits between the bucket seats. Fiberglassing the air gauges into the dash and installing a new one off headliner that im going to keep secret till its done . . .
    Toyota enthusiast

minitrucks, stereos, music, internet . . .

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    totalconfusion4ya

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A.K.A. J o h n