El Mechanico

Share This Page

Raffaelli

Toyotaholic, from Houston

Raffaelli was last seen:
Feb 22, 2024
    1. Boostedyota50
      Boostedyota50
      Hey man iv been doing some digging anf I like your ls400 brake swap. What rotors did yoy use? Are they slip on or do they mount like original? All you had to modify was the brake bracket correct? Did you weld the existing hole shut and re drill or just re drill and it was far enough over to clear safe?
    2. estgang1991
      estgang1991
      i need to ask you a question please, i got an 89 2wd w/ the 22r. and i'm fixing to replace the clutch, but i'm shopping online for one. what is the spline count, spline diameter, and overall diameter of the unit on an OE replacement?
    3. jdmla323
      jdmla323
      I was wondering if u knew or had a list of parts to do the front brake upgrade
    4. Raffaelli
    5. 22R_All_Motor!
    6. dubya's82
      dubya's82
      wow man that is great, so what about the rear end, driveshaft an so on? stock will work?
    7. Raffaelli
      Raffaelli
      dub- Easy, bolts right on if you have a 5mge w58. Out of a celica supra. The rear trans mount "tounge" will have to be smashed flat a little, then 4 mount bolt holes drilled.
    8. dubya's82
      dubya's82
      hey man, how hard is it to convert my 82 2wd pickup to the w58 transmission?
    9. 22R_All_Motor!
      22R_All_Motor!
      haha this one is stupid, when the credits come on, keep watching! lol!
      YouTube - MATER & THE GHOSTLIGHT
    10. 22R_All_Motor!
      22R_All_Motor!
      your sig should read, "i gotz the 'brid' now i need the peanut buttah jelley!" lmfao! just change it pl0x!
    11. suzuki07
      suzuki07
      hey bro, i need ur help; i think my engine my toyotas engines blown. today morning it ran fine but after work it started spoudering and the more gas i gave it, it got louder. the engine was moving from side to side. every time i shift up loss in power so i had to down shift and then shift up. i see u started rebuilding ur engine, can u help me. my number is 832 597 4558 am only workin 4/10s so if you can check my truck just so that i know whats wrong. thanks for your time, am out
    12. suzuki07
      suzuki07
      what up, man
      yea well just got hired for shell chemical plant on 225. but yes and going to start saving . i talked to the wife she agreed with me about new engine. any way what parts do you use to rebuild 22re
    13. 22R_All_Motor!
      22R_All_Motor!
      answer the txt mssge foo or get on the chat thing
    14. 22R_All_Motor!
      22R_All_Motor!
      you finished the honing and the other stuff? did you really go after your crank? XD
    15. 22R_All_Motor!
      22R_All_Motor!
      LOL! im out for the night, laters...
    16. 22R_All_Motor!
      22R_All_Motor!
      duuuddee, the guy sends me pics tomorrow heheheheee
    17. 22R_All_Motor!
      22R_All_Motor!
      ok lol! we still workin on them pipes... them sumvitches hard to gyit
    18. 22R_All_Motor!
      22R_All_Motor!
      haha alright, alright... (pfft wtvr... lmfao)
    19. Raffaelli
      Raffaelli
      Im too coo for that shat...lol
    20. 22R_All_Motor!
      22R_All_Motor!
      don;t you got a myspace or facebook or some twitter bull crap??... lol
  • About

El Mechanico
    Name:
    Oliver Raffaelli
    Truck:
    82 Longbed 2WD
    Current Modifications:
    84+ suspension, 95 LS400 front brakes, G code 1 ton, 20/22R with tons of porting, Sticky 245's on 16s, W58, phatty 24mm sway bar, 4WD fenders & valance......so far
    Future Modifications:
    94 camaro 3.4 v6 w/ 3500 malibu heads & intake. 11.56:1 ~ 250-275 Crank HP infront of a t-5 and 4.10s w LSD. 5 inch rear drop w/ ladder bars back halfed. 13in 2 piston 94+ cobra front and rear brakes. 2 in spindles, 3 in LCAs. 10th annny. cobra wheels. 17x9 & 17x10.5

Signature