Suziesyots
Last Activity:
Jan 29, 2023
Birthday:
Nov 13, 1967 (Age: 56)

Share This Page

Suziesyots

Newbie, Female, 56, from Brooksville, KY

89 bucks shudders 3 shops not fixed replaced starter alt fuel pump filter pressure regulator cap rotor wire plugs PAL 80 amp fuse Jan 20, 2023

Suziesyots was last seen:
Jan 29, 2023
    1. Suziesyots
      Suziesyots
      89 bucks shudders 3 shops not fixed replaced starter alt fuel pump filter pressure regulator cap rotor wire plugs PAL 80 amp fuse
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1967 (Age: 56)
    Name:
    Suzanna Schuster
    Truck:
    89 xtended cab 4x4 truck
    Current Modifications:
    None
    Future Modifications:
    Get it to run correctly and go from there
    I inherited this truck from my pops when he past away a few years ago. I have, up until recently, only used it on trips to town maybe 1 or twice a month for critter feed and hay and human food etc. I've had very few problems with it. Little stuff radiator, hoses, thermostat. Then on December 17 2022, I started on a trip from Kentucky to California to pick up my daughter. Thats when it started. Just east of Kimball Nebraska it started to buck stutter like a bronc! I pulled into a motel thinking auto store to check the alternator. Did that alt check good so off I went. Just outside Winnemucca NV it started doing it again. Freezing cold, winter storm Elliott blizzards through while I'm stranded on I80! Limped it into Lovelock and it died. Called a tow and (5 hours later) made it a shop in reno. I checked everything I could think of vacuum lines, fuel system all checked out. Stuck in reno 2 weeks before they could even look at it. Said it was a throttle body position sensor charged me 900+! Made it to the top of the 44 just outside Oregon and poof! Same thing. Got the next 50 miles to my folks house stayed there and went over it again. All good. Found nothing and truck seemed to run fine. Down the hill to Orangevale CA where it started again. Another mechanic checked and again found nothing and the little turd ran perfect. Made it to Delle UT where it died died! Towed it into Tooele UT and it second 2 week stay at a shop. They basically did a tune up. Plugs, wires, cap, rotor, oil change, furel pump, filter, regulator...800 more. Picked it up friday, drove it around all weekend and Tuesday poofed again. Same thing. Called the shop they picked it up and another week gone. They called friday said it was ready I said nope take it home and drive the crap out of it. New alternator, starter, PAL fuse, pwr steering assembly check, low temp cooling sys check. Called monday said ok good to go another $900+! So off we go heading home from UT to KY. 30 miles west of Cheyenne WY...YEP POOF! Limped it to Kimball Nebraska and thats where we sit. I need help! So talk to me pretty, pretty please!!! What is wrong with pops truck!!!???