Share This Page

Litneon

Super Moderator, from Cocoa, FL

Staff Member
Litneon was last seen:
Jun 23, 2021
    1. RetirementToy
      RetirementToy
      Hey Litneon can you do anything to get my original user name TRUCK ACTION account open.
      I have sent many messages & have got no response, had to open a new account just to get back on here!
      My old e-mail [email protected] as changed to [email protected].
      Any help would be great!
    2. mprtftr
      mprtftr
      I was just wondering if you worked on other people's trucks. I looked through your build thread and you do incredible work. I have a 94 and would love to have it bagged. I live in Virginia but am willing to deliver my truck to you in Florida. If you would consider doing the work, please let me know what you would charge and when a good time for you would be. I'm not in any hurry as the truck has sat for a while now.
    3. EvoLLove
      EvoLLove
      Found a factory turbo truck it's a 84-88 style owner thinks it threw a rod is it worth grabbing for parts and putting it on my mini?
      1. Litneon
        Litneon
        I don't believe so. Yes, it's a simple starting point for having a turbo setup, but I can guarantee that you'll have more money tied up into it if you really want to get serious about making power with that option.
        The factory ECU has limitations.
        Mar 6, 2016
      2. EvoLLove
        EvoLLove
        do you think it's worth rebuilding if I can get it for a decent price? Say the truck isn't all that but it is road and daily worthy is it worth putting time into rebuilding it? With minor mods? I know it basically comes down to if you wanna put time and energy into these trucks but is it even worth messing with?
        Mar 7, 2016
      3. Litneon
        Litneon
        Well, that's entirely up to you. The 22ret only makes a bit more power than the 22r.
        Mar 8, 2016
    4. tacobo670
      tacobo670
      cool. thanks for the reply.
      i wasnt aware that megasquirt sold the wheels as well. have u heard good/bad things about this?
      i was thinking i might as well buy the wheel when i buy the MS unit.
      ur thoughts?
      1. Litneon
        Litneon
        Yes, I've only used their wheels, although an encoder wheel is an encoder wheel to some extent.
        Feb 27, 2016
    5. tacobo670
      tacobo670
      just thought i'd ask seeing as how u've already manage to fab up the setup.
      1. Litneon
        Litneon
        I'd be happy to. I've done 4 or 5 of them specifically for the 22re now. And many more for other vehicles.
        Feb 26, 2016
      2. Litneon
        Litneon
        I'll need a 22re pulley/balancer, an oil pump, and a trigger wheel.
        I can supply them, or you can supply them.
        The oil pump needs modified to allow the wheel clearance. Basically, the timing marks need machined off and I machine marks back where the degree marks are. Then the trigger wheel needs machined to fit the backside of the pulley and welded on. As far as the bracket for holding the sensor...
        Feb 26, 2016
      3. Litneon
        Litneon
        Everyone has elected to fabricate their own because of the added expense for me to do the work.
        I've been charging $125 for the labor and materials to do the modifications, and probably another $75 to fabricate up the sensor bracket (it's a bit complicated because of it's location).
        Feb 26, 2016
    6. tacobo670
      tacobo670
      hello. i was reading on 22rte-trucks forum, and u happened to mention that u can fab up a crank trigger wheel. i plan to run a megasquirt and was thinking of the same idea. i would like to ask if u could/would be able to fab a set up for me. i will be planning to sandwich it the same way -in between the crank pulleys, and building a bracket for a hall sensor. if this is possible, please let me know.
    7. gixonemil
      gixonemil
      Hi, I know its been a while since you responded. Im ready to throw in the towel and go with the same setup as your driveshaft. I am assuming you have a 22re with 5 speed. I just wanna get rid of that stupid vibration at 55-65mph. Can you send me the info of the shop who made your driveshaft? Do you think we have the same size driveshaft? Mine is a 93 and has a 22re with a 5 speed. Thanks again for your time.
      1. Litneon
        Litneon
        Wow. I'm sorry if I didn't respond to this request. I rarely look at my profile page, and honestly didn't know this message was here. Did you get the issue resolved?
        Jan 29, 2016
    8. gixonemil
      gixonemil
      Hi, I think I remember you had a rear end vibration in the past. I was wondering how you resolved it? I just dropped mine with some angled 3 inch block rears and now I am experiencing some vibrations in the rear. I am thinking it is driveline related. I read somewhere that you don't need angled blocks unless you are dropping 3 inches and a leaf removed. Thanks in advance.. Aris
    9. DVSLUX
      DVSLUX
      Cheers Bud, for more of these engine conversions check out Onsills.com or Minitruckin.co.nz. They are every were here downunder.
    10. DVSLUX
      DVSLUX
      Haha, the build went through a lot of stages and changes, and at the moment its an almost non existant truck. Once I start getting things sorted Id rather have build that goes from now and basically just throw away the previous stage and chabges it went through. Does that make sense???
    11. David89Yota
      David89Yota
      thank you they look cleannn !!!!
    12. Litneon
      Litneon
      The wheels are Axis Reverbs.
    13. David89Yota
      David89Yota
      what kind of wheels do you have ?
    14. IronNam
      IronNam
      Congrats! :)
    15. Litneon
      Litneon
      The fronts are a 42mm and yes I did use 25mm wheel adapters, and the rears are a 20mm with no adapter.
    16. Lilnado
      Lilnado
      whats the offset and did you need spacers by any chance?
    17. Lilnado
      Lilnado
      thanks bro
    18. Lilnado
      Lilnado
      what are the tire specs for your 18s?
    19. Litneon
      Litneon
      I didn't know this page existed, sorry I haven't replied guys....
    20. the_general626
      the_general626
      hey Lit, when u mentioned u ran s1" adapters on ur rims, did u have to run any on the back too, or is that unnecessary? and u had to roll the fender so u can tuck?
  • About

Electrician
    Name:
    David
    Truck:
    94 xtra cab
    Current Modifications:
    Notched, bridged, 4x4 fenders, bagged, Built turbo motor...

Signature

"It is no dishonor to be in a minority in the cause of liberty and virtue."

-Samuel Adams

Build thread:And here.... we... go.