Computer Programmer

Share This Page

CurtisZ

Addict, 43, from Lake Stevens, WA

CurtisZ was last seen:
Sep 9, 2014
    1. SewerShark
      SewerShark
      this sight is amazing!!!!.. i live in charlotte now.. you can see me scrapin' the streets of north davidson and central.. my truck is parked every day outside my shop on central.. any 1 in the area wanna come check it out just stop by.
    2. danny polston
      danny polston
      let me know were you live at or you can call me !
    3. danny polston
      danny polston
      looking good !
    4. GROWNINJA76
      GROWNINJA76
      nice man do you know what i can do to rasie my hp? 20r
    5. CurtisZ
      CurtisZ
      LOL! Not all of them... but some... If you ever want to go 'junk-yarding' together, let me know a date. I'm free on weekends (sort-of). I've actually been pretty lucky finding parts outside of the junk yard. I picked up a parts truck for $50. I grabbed a bunch of body parts and a set of doors for $100. I scored a Weber 32/36 and applicable adapters for free. I scored a cam and a long 4 to 1 header for $50/each. I just picked up a rebuildable 20R for free this weekend. A complete engine minus the exhaust manifold.
    6. ranger6
      ranger6
      Hey CurtisZ I just joined the forum and noticed you live down the road from me. I'm in Marysville with a yellow 78 Toyota pickup. I just installed a bigger cam, Weber carb and a Hedmann header. you must be the guy stealing all the older Toyota parts from Pull-a-Part by the airport. Save me a few would ya.
    7. white93turbotruck
      white93turbotruck
      hey let me know if you ever want to sell that toyota.i want a old-school toyota.let me know if you want to sell.then i'll save my money!!!my money is tight!!! but i really want one too!!!i'll meet you at the hilux meet in june!!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 24, 1981 (Age: 43)
    Computer Programmer
    Name:
    Curtis Z.
    Truck:
    1978 Pickup Longbed
    Current Modifications:
    Tachometer; Bucket Seats; Chrome front bumper; Some Paint
    Future Modifications:
    Clean up the cancer... Exhaust could use work... Possibly source a 5-speed... may go the Weber carb route... once engine goes TU (if ever), may build a modded engine... it is not a 4X4, but I would entertain a mild lift (suspension and body)... bull bar and brush guard (even if I have to make something myself)...
    Computer Geek

Computers, sports, Toyotas, music, movies, paintball, this, that, and the other...

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    curtis_zeiszler

Signature

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
    SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3
    My name is Guybrush Threepwood, prepare to die.
    USE gopher repellant ON gopher horde