metal shaper/work

Share This Page

TheLoLux

Toyotaholic, from Simi Valley, CA

TheLoLux was last seen:
Jul 10, 2019
    1. Twisted Minis
      Twisted Minis
      Ya that thing is cool, I have looked at your pictures on it a few times. You do great metal work. I like the Sami and the RHD swap too. I guess I could post pics of the Mitsu here.
    2. Paulyoung88
      Paulyoung88
      Oh and I get discount on the aftermarket toyota headlights stock for the 89-94 pickups. The headlight is changeable from regular bulb to HID's. Come in chrome and black housing for $45 bucks for a pair with bulbs. And aftermarket steering wheels like sparco, momo, Trd, etc
    3. Twisted Minis
      Twisted Minis
      Is that the one you have worked on in the past? Or a new one? Anything else in the shop?
    4. Paulyoung88
      Paulyoung88
      Yah def bro. I go on every once in awhile. Might still say I am a newbie under my profile name haha Do you have any spare parts laying around that you want to sale?
    5. Twisted Minis
      Twisted Minis
      73 Mercedes race car, and an 87 Mitsubishy Mighty Max for a full build. And the usual small jobs on muscle cars and general fab.
    6. Twisted Minis
      Twisted Minis
      Lol I'm not too cool, life has just been getting in the way. And I haven't done any Toyota stuff lately.
    7. Paulyoung88
      Paulyoung88
      Hey whats up bro?
    8. sikyota
      sikyota
      i am not gay and nope ... no money no time and its raining like crazy here
    9. kingtoy
      kingtoy
      Yes I am, sorry it has taken me so long. How much was it all again? Also, what was your paypal ID?
  • About

metal shaper/work
    Name:
    Sean at Empire
    Truck:
    70 LoLux 92 CYN YOTA 84ish 4runner
    Current Modifications:
    chop/drop/shorten
    Future Modifications:
    full frame/ roll cage/ and more that you will have to wait for
    owner of Empire fabrication

off roading, road racing. cars