Is that a.... IT IS!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 22R_All_Motor!, Jul 3, 2010.

1. 22R_All_Motor!

22R_All_Motor! Addict

Truck:
    84 pickup
    wtf man... dude... i said him, i didnt say you or other mexicans... IM A MEXICAN thats why i said that...

(well maybe other mexicans too, but mexicans like him that have no knowledge bout them, lmfao)
    get off my thread if your gonna be trolling... pinche wey...

2. DROPT

DROPT Addict

pinche jotos.. lets face it, the only people that really know about these wheels are like diehard yota lovers.

3. 22R_All_Motor!

22R_All_Motor! Addict

Truck:
    84 pickup
    lol hell yea...

4. oahu grown

oahu grown Toyotaholic

Truck:
    92 Extra Cab
    Dang i remember seeing this thread when it was just 1 page. I check back and see 3 pages and click on it thinking you talked to the dude or picked up the truck or something. ahhhh. Its nice though, except for the bed part though.

5. 22R_All_Motor!

22R_All_Motor! Addict

Truck:
    84 pickup
    haha, yea... man right now, this instant i saw a camry pulled up to the lot and i was like "yeah!!!"(eye of the tiger theme song)... then i was like... "NOOOO" cuz it wasnt the owner, rather some crack head guy who pulled up to the lot to turn around and come back down the street to talk to the crackheads to buy dope and crack and whatever they sell down my street lol... (btw the eye of the tiger theme song is still playing in my head lol)

6. jctoy29

jctoy29 Addict

Truck:
    1993 toyota standard cab short bed
    I know ur not tryin to talk sh t. Obviously u need read what u typed. U put mexican dont knowJack about those wheels. So dont try to get crazy with me, guarntee u wouldnt do that in person. Talk sh t when ur ride is cleaner than mine. Kick rocks foo.

7. DROPT

DROPT Addict

hey hey now.. no need to throw a bitch fit on the internet.
    may i suggest to you some summers eve? to get the sand out of your vagina..

8. B.Y.E.

B.Y.E. Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1982 2wd Hilux
    I think I hear the "eye of the tiger music" playing.... :ROFL:

9. jctoy29

jctoy29 Addict

Truck:
    1993 toyota standard cab short bed
    save the summers eve for ur girl trust me shes gonna need it.

10. 79muttyota

79muttyota Enthusiast

Truck:
    79 sr5
    okay i'm starting to think a mod needs to delete this thread. if you wanna talk **** do it in pm's

11. V8_TITAN

V8_TITAN Toyotaholic

Truck:
    89 std cab
    statement was kinda out of line.

just cuz your mexican doesnt mean you can make negative comments about them, every time you said mexican in your previous posts should be changed to some tense of the word people.

Your statement corrected.

wtf man... dude... i said him, i didnt say you or other people... IM A PERSON thats why i said that...

(well maybe other people too, but people like him that have no knowledge bout them, lmfao)
    get off my thread if your gonna be trolling... pinche wey...

Nobody is trolling here, trolling would be someone posting something negative about toyota minis and gloating another brand truck. What we are all doing is thread jacking, totally different and since the thread has no real purpose, nobody is guilty of that yet.

LOL, everytime I see these rims I buy them because I know someONE (BYE) will buy them lol. Or trade motor work for em haha

you make me laugh, thank you for your posts my friend.

One more post thats going to lead me to bed with a smile.

seriously, dont tlk sht. it aint coo. and how come none of us can speak proper in here. you guys are making us look bad lol. splechcek!!!! haha I just got laid, didnt think my night was gunna get any better before bed.. but it did ! let us know when you buy the truck, or if its even for sale ! goodnight all.

12. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Well apparently the truck that was the topic of the thread wasnt interesting enough to all these pinches paisas. lol.

13. JOE_1985

JOE_1985 Veteran

Truck:
    87 custom
    i probally shouldnt say this but....

im a black guy, in a mostly white area in the south and racism is FAR from dead. I get it all but ive learned to deal with it and not really adress it unless it really comes down to it which has maybe only been twice in my life.

im pretty much floating between lower mid class and poor, i just know how to manage my funds, yes my daily driver looks like ass cause it needs a paint job, yes i listen to hip hop music and other stereotypical things but i do what i like to do not follow someone elses drum.

Also im a military brat thats moved a bunch of times so i dront hardly fit in with many people but the friends that i do have are actally really diverse but we all get along despite our differnces/problems

trust me ive been though REAL rasism and have gotten in fights just cause of my race, been treatened and the whole 9 yards.

If someone stereotypes me to a point of where they are joking or not doing any harm, such as in this thread, i laugh about it , ignore it or take it with a grain of salt. Some others should follow suit.

anyhow, i want to see if homie gets to talk to the spanish cat about the truck and if its turbo or not.

14. 85Proj2WD

85Proj2WD Newbie

Truck:
    '85Longbed2WD22R
    JOE_1985
    Racism isnt dead anywhere unfortunately. Human nature will always lead us to needless hate and bigotry, whether it's based on money, social status(again, money), history, or ignorance.

On another note, good catch there on the mismatched bed EFnetOper... Why anyone would have a yota with mismatched body lines painted two tone is beyond me....

And I know the rims are rare and all... But to be honest, I wouldn't roll on them... lol

Though at some point in the future once i've turned my current rig (if the frame isn't bent, (even if that only matters for the time being) into a street beast with meager fuel efficiency at best, i'd like to get my hands on a nice little SR5 22RTE for a daily driver. Leave it clean, and damn near stock :D

Btw, I didn't realize they had rear defrost either.... Imma have to keep that in mind...

Yeeeeesssss, OT threads can't be jacked, thats why they're.. off topic? Much like most of the thread.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  15. yota4life

yota4life Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1991 xcab 2wd 4cyl
    Ya racism will never die me an my girl get looks everywhere we go( she's half black an portugies) an one of my best friends is black. But back to topic on this truck haha. Maybe this guy should meet up with the guy in my town that is driving an 89-95 with a 84-88 bed haha maybe they swapped

16. 22R_All_Motor!

22R_All_Motor! Addict

Truck:
    84 pickup
    lmao, yea lets just drop the whole mexi part.. lol... ok ok.. so i didn't get to see the dude this weekend, whatever.. i'm going to just drop him a note on the front gate, hopefully i'll get a call from him, for now, laters cuz i gots to go...

17. smartmonkey

smartmonkey Veteran

Truck:
    v320, 620, 720KC, RN46, LN46, YN65 & B2200
    Thats better than doing nothing. Good luck with the hopeful purchase. If it helps ill cross my fingers even though im on the other side of the world. btw i have seen a few of those rims around the place recently... whats so special about them?

For the mad toy fans dont kill me for asking... just wanting to know.

18. 22R_All_Motor!

22R_All_Motor! Addict

Truck:
    84 pickup
    well, they are extremely "rare" and they only came with the extended cab/long bed turbo efi trucks for like 2 years, 86-88... something like that... anywho, they are supposebly very awesome... lol

19. V8_TITAN

V8_TITAN Toyotaholic

Truck:
    89 std cab
    pm me whenever you get a chance to buy them, I will either buy them or know someone who will. There isnt anything special about them, just some people like to run them because they are factory, look really nice and polish pretty good. they arent worth a ton of money, the most I paid for a set with tires was 100. but I did drive an hour to get em.

20. 22R_All_Motor!

22R_All_Motor! Addict

Truck:
    84 pickup
    DAYUMN!! UPDATE!!!
    talked with the guy as i was coming home from work.....
    didnt expect to see him... lol.. he was mowing the lawn...
    (shut up, dont start tallking sh_t)
    so i stopped and took a look at it...
    no a/c.. engine bay isnt TOO clean, it is old... and its not a long bed
    and it does have a newer bed, LOLZ.... forgot to look at the mileage(DOH!)
    but hey, he's willing to do payments, i got his number(booked him up as "toyota turbo" on my phone xD)

and i suppose $2,000 is uber cheap... lol
    he says it has a "new" engine... didn't look like it.. lol...
    oh, and it's a 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!1!!ELEVEN!!!ONE!!......(lol)