Bags

Discussion in 'Suspension/Chassis' started by Gdeorta, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Gdeorta

Gdeorta Member

yea i like the wheels but theyer putting more miles on the o.d and the mph isn't accurate cuz the size

2. Toyota530

Toyota530 Veteran

Truck:
    94 toy xcab
    im still figuring how make the box big enough for my 10'' JL W7, My box is in the middle and i have stickshift, the box is my arm rest and cub holder =), there's not much to put behind the seat, was thinking of making a T box,:shrug:

My speedometer is the same, i think after 50, i have no clue how fast i'm going because it says its going 65 and i'm fly through cars:evil:

3. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1987 Toyota 2wd JT4RN50 Airbagged custom
    First thing first, just to make this clear! Awesome mini, great lil truck, very pleasing to look at! I personally love the rims and the whole look! Sure ya got a lil to fix up, but hey, Im still sportN' a cancer spot and a hood thats not aligned and rock chips and road debri spattered all over. So just keep up the good work. If ya got the itch to sell the rims & tires, put em on our marketplace and see what happens . . . Advice for everyone, if ya change your wheel tire size or want to. Use a tire/wheel size calculator and put some $ back in your pocket . . . Other than pirating your thread, welcome to our family man . . . We'll CYA in the forums . . .

4. Gdeorta

Gdeorta Member

just an idea
    [​IMG]
    all the measurments are guess's but somthin like that
    and thanks Lownloud

5. oahu grown

oahu grown Toyotaholic

Truck:
    92 Extra Cab
    not to downplay your speaker box idea, but i dont think plexiglass is a good idea to make a box out of. Reason being is because unless you use thick plexi and reinforce it good, it will flex when the speaker is playing. that will affect the sound output. i also dont see a port, you planning to run it sealed?

6. burnzya

burnzya Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    bodied 73 hilux
    hey if you wants some cheap buckets check out pick-n-pull on chandler blvd & 56th street. on half off day the manual buckets are only $15 a piece and $20 for electric.

7. burnzya

Truck:
    bodied 73 hilux
    are you selling the truck already? i think i seen it today on alma school, about 1/2 mile from work.

8. Gdeorta

Gdeorta Member

yes sir i just sold it im getting another tommorow with bags already =) ill post pics asap, but my dad owns an autowrecker so im good on seats
    and i didnt really think the box through just an idea that pooped in my head

9. burnzya

Truck:
    bodied 73 hilux
    i was hoping thats what you were gunna say! i work just south of the 202 on alma school by that big ass open mine pit. i seen a yota and got all excited, then seen it was yours with dollar signs and got all sad. good to hear your getting another!

10. Gdeorta

Gdeorta Member

o ok i live down the street from that place, i drive past it everyday, gonna go look at it tommorow at 10 ill have pics up by 11:30 tomoorow morning i cant wait

11. stll2hi

stll2hi Member

Truck:
    92 xcab & 98 Taco
    Double double double check the work. Waaay too often people buy some f'd up bagged trucks. Not doggin' it or anything, just a word of caution, that's all. Good luck!!:waytogo:

12. beckleyota

beckleyota Member

Truck:
    93 pickup xcab
    the more parts u buy with waranties the better. checdk ur local hydraulic machine shop they should carry valves thy are cheep and verry strong.