76 rn28L pikes peak/drift truck build

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MojojojoRN28, Dec 17, 2023.

1. MojojojoRN28

MojojojoRN28 Newbie

Hey guys new here. Wish i had known about this years ago.im looking for customization advice. i recently rescued this poor girl from the desert of central utah. 76 rn28L. Going to build a canyon sprinter/pikes peak/drift style truck, ive always dreamed of building and owning one. Starting off with rims and tires. Im looking to go 225/45r16s on 16x8s 0 to -15 offset. Looking to add width with stability. Planing on lowering and i have more parts than ill ever need. I have 6 donor vehicles all from 72-89 and currently building the 20r/22re hybrid attached to a 5speed and rear axle from a 76 rn28L chinook rv for the gearing. Any advice would be dope. I know im going to catch crap for chopping her up. But i have other restorations going on i want something to put my personality into and honestly daily drive if i feel like it.

Attached Files:

2. Erwin Merida

Erwin Merida Toyotaholic

Truck:
    LEXXXI - angry '93 ShortBed
    This sounds like a great build in the works! Curious if you're going forced induction since you are up in the high desert!?

3. MojojojoRN28

MojojojoRN28 Newbie

forced induction for sure, going with compound turbos. Just unsure of desired power output just yet.

Erwin Merida likes this.
  4. Erwin Merida

Erwin Merida Toyotaholic

Truck:
    LEXXXI - angry '93 ShortBed
    Very interesting. Take us through your journey man, start a thread.. we are ready! Haha