2018 NorthWest Awaking Road Trip

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TRUCK ACTION, Jul 31, 2018.

1. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    Will I covered 1,246 miles up & back with a trip out to a cool river. This was one bad ass show with many bad ass rides. Friday night lots of trucks dragging the fairgrounds , lots of cool club camps, & lots of partying going on!
    Had one incident that was scary, started with my alarm going off twice with no reason Saturday night than on the way back to the show Sunday morning the truck lost power twice, Once at the show it won't start, flashed through my head,600 miles from home & this !!

We checked fuel flow, checked for spark & then remembered the alarm problem, so pulled it & started trouble shooting, pulled the relay & popped a new one on ( yes I carry a few extras in the tool box) & started right up! Pot the old one back on for a double check, & no start.
    Really glad this happened when it did,could have been real bad on one of the mountain passes!!
    Had a great time @ a great show, put on by a great club, & got to see my oldest boy ,his girl & my grand puppies. They came down from Seattle. We even made a trip out to a cool river & there was to brewery stops.
    A Top 50 award was one this mix,& it is one of the best awards to never get, a 3-D plaque of the show flyer.

Coverage to be up soon.

Attached Files:

2. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Sounds like it was an adventure.

3. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    And came home with this bad ass award, finally a win out of state 1.jpg 2.jpg

4. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Congrats!