Attention: Tri City, Wa Mini Truckers

Discussion in 'Events Talk' started by not forgotten, Apr 15, 2013.

1. not forgotten

not forgotten Addict

Truck:
    82 SR5 L/B
    Whats up guys?

The weather getting nice and there are going to be a few local shows coming up, I am planning on going to 3 and just hang out as of now:

First:
    1 What: Classy Chassis
    2. Where downtown Kennewick parade
    3. When 5/11/13 Saturday

Second:
    1. What Les Schwab show n shine
    2. Where their parking lot, Richland on Queens gate store
    3. When Friday 6/21/13 from 2pm until 6pm
    4. This is a pre show for cool desert nights

Third
    1. What Cool Desert Nights
    2.Where Richland parade parking lot G-Way side
    3. When Saturday 6/22/13.

I also want to know if anyone wants to just maybe hangout sometime who shares the same passion as I do.

Maybe meet up at Bob’s Burger on Queens gate and go in and get a burger, maybe talk about getting together a local club and help each other out if need be.

Let me know if anyone is interested, I have seen a few trucks around but no ones ever parked, always driving by. I prefer to hang out in the Richland area.

Heres my contact info:

Reply here or
    Email: [email protected]

2. LXONY

LXONY Member

Truck:
    88 2wd
    this is very GTG right here..:waytogo:

3. not forgotten

not forgotten Addict

Truck:
    82 SR5 L/B
    I just made my first faceebook page, really didn't know what I was doing, just hunt and pecked and figured it out, thought I would share it.

Can you guys like this, trying to get the ball rolling for some Mini Truckers to hang out his summer, doesn't have to be a Toyota either, I am starting to get a soft spot in my heart for mid 80's Mazdas b2200's, seen the last issue with Wild Fire?

https://www.facebook.com/AttentionT..._wizard=true#!/AttentionTriCityWaMiniTruckers

4. White Trash

White Trash Toyotaholic

Truck:
    89 auto cross beater
    Life has been crazy busy for the last year moved 3 times, Parted/sprapped the wheeler, just sold the 78 last week and bought a second gen x cab. Not going as crazy with it as you but it'll be fun for sure.

Im down for bob's just give me a heads up a couple days out and I'm there.

5. not forgotten

not forgotten Addict

Truck:
    82 SR5 L/B
    Yah, that sounds good, What about this Friday 5/24/13 at 12pm, my wifes at work, son is off from school and will be at grandparents, got some errands first thing in the morning so this would be perfect for me.

Would this be a good time for you? Is your new truck, primered grey? I love the 84+ extra cab short beds. I have also seen a red one driving around. Have you seen the bagged tan older S-10 in Richland, saw him yesterday turning onto the bypass from Van Geison.

6. White Trash

White Trash Toyotaholic

Truck:
    89 auto cross beater
    Noon is no good friday but it'd work sat-mon though. Rink45 is headed this way this weekend and I'm sure he'd love to check your truck out too.

My truck is more or less satin red with my old black and brushed wheels from the green truck. I haven't seen the s10 but there is a white b series mazda I spotted laying frame/rocker in pasco.

7. not forgotten

not forgotten Addict

Truck:
    82 SR5 L/B
    Friday was the only open day for me this week Sat-Mon already made plans with Family, we'll have to plan for another weekend, if not, I may see you at the Les Schuab show or Cool Desert Nights, I'm planning on going to both since their close by, you should bring you truck and we can park side by side.