1999 Toyota Corolla 142k

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by AssYriaNrocKer, Dec 7, 2012.

1. AssYriaNrocKer

AssYriaNrocKer Enthusiast

Truck:
    1994 PU
    The Corolla has been our gas saver since 91k and has not given us a problem since. The few things that did need to be done I have paperwork for such as transmission flush, front/rear brakes, inspections, and old tune ups/oil changes. Interior is in great condition and is always kept clean. Since owning the vehicle I've added an OEM clock and pioneer stereo. The only thing I've done to the motor is valve cover seal. I've always kept up with oil changes and other regular maintenance. Just recently did a cooling system flush and full tune up. Falken Sincera tires were purchased last year from Discount tire with transferable warranty and have been rotated since. It currently has 142k and last I clocked I was averaging 28-30mpg going from north Phoenix to Gilbert everyday. Very reliable car with cold a/c and hot heat. Premium products are used on all my cars; Wix oil filters, Toyota air filters, Rotella T 10w30, Chevron gasoline, sea foam....things like that. I took care of this thing, kept it stock as possible and it's treated me quite well. With another 22re added to the collection I have to let this one go. Would make a great gas saver or first car for anyone.

ASKING $3,500 OBO

Here is a few pictures taken a while back but I assure you it looks exactly the same still. The only thing different is the passenger side door handle (outside) just recently broke. I found a replacement on amazon for 6$ so should get that fixed soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are the only pics I have on hand right now. My phone number is 602-568-0008 call or text me anytime. LOCAL ONLY

THANKS

-RONI-

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. esuever

esuever Member

Truck:
    84 standard cab
    intrested in trading at all? i need somthing bigger if you want to add yet another 22re pickup to your collection haha just curious i live over in el mirage

3. AssYriaNrocKer

Truck:
    1994 PU
    Sorry man I just cant afford 4 cars :/ ....besides if your avatar is the truck in question your crazy for tryna trade for a Corolla!lol looks way to cool to trade for a Corolla.

:headbang:
    -RONI-

4. esuever

esuever Member

Truck:
    84 standard cab
    lol yeah the truck in my avatar i need somthing as reliable as my truck for work "i drive yay" with more room for a baby ive givin up on trading via craigslist to many scams loooong story. but ok thought id ask

5. AssYriaNrocKer

Truck:
    1994 PU
  6. AssYriaNrocKer

Truck:
    1994 PU
    Ok guys so its officially official now.

Fixed door handle...waxed...oil changed...still runs excellent as always.

3400 obo

Craigslist: 1999 Corolla CLEAN 1999 Corolla CLEAN

Bumpity bump!

:headbang:
    -RONI-

7. AssYriaNrocKer

Truck:
    1994 PU
    SOLD

:D

-RONI-