wheres everybody buying there bag kits

Discussion in 'Suspension/Chassis' started by echostar23, Jul 6, 2012.

1. yota4life

yota4life Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1991 xcab 2wd 4cyl
    Honestly I bought mine on mautofied.com which is a custom car classifieds. But all mine was brand new never used. I had to buy some more valves an a switchbox tho. I like Avs an store.gaugemagazine.com

2. echostar23

echostar23 Newbie

ordered some firestone bags tonight avs arc 7 switch box black , 380s dual viair comp 8 gallon aluminum airtank /3/8 airline 40 feet 8 3/8 valves and 4 fittings

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  3. yota4life

yota4life Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1991 xcab 2wd 4cyl
    Hell ya glad u bought some stuff

4. eurofreak2002

eurofreak2002 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    80 STD SR5 LB, bagged! The new whip!
    Good start!!!

5. echostar23

echostar23 Newbie

Thanks a million you guys really helped me out tremindisly so far ive done a lot to my truck new 4wd fenders hood doors with power everything from my local junkyard new 18 inch wheels 18/ 8 225 /40/ 18 dunlops bjflip 3inch blocks in the back torsion bars cranked in the front new solid window in the back /:) whew kinda like a bad habit i cant stop but love the high lol where gonna make fab all metal work my neighbor is a badass welder fabber /:) and were bros will post pics soon

6. AIRICK

AIRICK Enthusiast

Truck:
    83 Standard Pickup
    I've gotten some stuff from thorbros.com (formally suicidedoors.com) for pretty good prices. They used to be at truck shows all the time and would sell stuff there for even cheaper. Pretty knowledgeable too if you have any questions. Keep in mind that they’re stuff is very stout and possibly overkill sometimes, but when it comes to durability, you want and need that.

7. blt4drgn

blt4drgn Enthusiast

Truck:
    94-02ish toyota pickup
    as far as bags i would have went with the air house 2 by universal air. i believe they are the best bang for the buck, they collapse smaller than any other bag, still got roughly 9 inches of stroke, and they dont ballon out at all is just straight up and down, which is nice if you have clearance issues. I know many people running these bags their an amazing ride even with out shocks eurofreak has alot of good info though freak check!