22re for sale.. built for up to 20lbs boost

Discussion in 'Engine/Drivetrain' started by toyo_v8/89, Aug 4, 2011.

1. toyo_v8/89

toyo_v8/89 Newbie

Truck:
    92 reg.cab .4.5 drop
    I have a 22re out of a 92 pickup . Botttom end bored .03 over with molly dished pistons, eagle rods, arp bolts, regrinded stock crank, its capable for up to 20lbs of boost.built by g&g out of magnolia / tomball area in tx. The head was ordered through 22re performance it is thier stage two head u can read whats done to it on their web dite I told them about my block so they could match it up.for the boost the cam is a little more aggressive than the stage 2 one.motor has a little over a1000 miles on it.im about to do a v8swap instead of boosting the 22re so im wanting to sell the motor all the 22re drivrtrain and I also have a stock motor that just need to be cleaned up and a cam put in it it only has 40k on it.for any questions and pic text or call me at.832.392.9095 aaron thanks.

2. toyo_v8/89

toyo_v8/89 Newbie

Truck:
    92 reg.cab .4.5 drop
    Sorry for no pics I have them on phone if u wanna see just text also if in tx motor still in truck u can drive it if wanted ..if out of state I will help to ship it .

3. ChickenTaco

ChickenTaco Enthusiast

Truck:
    1987 long bed
    Post this in the for sale area brotha...But what are you asking for it?

4. toyo_v8/89

toyo_v8/89 Newbie

Truck:
    92 reg.cab .4.5 drop
    It wont let me post in forsale area my comp. Down so im doing it through my phone. Im askin2800 obo I spent 3000 for it and only.drove it for a month and bought a miata to faily drive. If someone wants the entire drivetrain 5500 obo. If u can copy and paste this to for sale area that would be awesome bro.

5. Dgerfan55

Dgerfan55 Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    94 pickup
    The reason it wont let you post there is cause you dont have that many post to do so. You have to have a certain amount of post to post something in the for sale section. THis aint a craigslist or anything like that. This is a forum and we been having alot of people just coming on here and trying to sell stuff so we put a stop to that. Well sounds like a good engine but to pricey for my blood. I think for 3000 to 5500 id rather do the 1jz or v8 my self. Sorry just my 2 cents. Good luck with the sell. Also would help you more if you find a way to post pics.

6. eurofreak2002

eurofreak2002 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    80 STD SR5 LB, bagged! The new whip!
    $3k for a 22re build??? It better be capable of 20lbs boost!!! I agree with Dgerfan cause you could do a 1jz 2jz built 7mgte or other for same price. Good luck i guess

7. dillinja666

dillinja666 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    I gots no truck, for now
    You said you were driving this, what was your fuel setup. Stock ecm? Must have been running very lean.

What's the comp ratio on the motor, is there a turbo in this setup?

8. toyo_v8/89

toyo_v8/89 Newbie

Truck:
    92 reg.cab .4.5 drop
    yes it is capable to hold 20lbs of boost. that's why it cost me 3000 to build it. i'm asking 5000 for the whole drive train off truck. if someone wanted it all. i have figured out how to post my pics. i'm new to the form stuff like i just signed up last week. if someone wants just the motor im asking 2800 obo. i had it built and only drove it for a month and found myself a daily. i have pics of the pistons, rods, the head and all that before it was all put together too.

9. toyo_v8/89

toyo_v8/89 Newbie

Truck:
    92 reg.cab .4.5 drop
    Yeah its stock fuel.system .and comp is 8:1 according to.my engine builder . Turbo setup no iwas in process of getting everything then decided I want v8 .i know nothing about turbos. It was all new to me. I just want to do v8 and simplify everything.

10. 22R_All_Motor!

22R_All_Motor! Addict

Truck:
    84 pickup
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd figure I could help him with the pictures... Hey dude, send me more if you have any more...