94 xcab bone stock to laid out

Discussion in '1989-1995 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by dwhitley77, Jan 9, 2011.

1. dwhitley77

dwhitley77 Newbie

Truck:
    94 xcab
    ive never done a build thread before so here it goes. i pulled my completely stock truck into the shop yesterday and took some pictures. then i took off the bed. i knew it was going to be a while before i put it back on so i made a bracket for the gas filler neck and mounted the lights and the liscense plate. i even took the time to mount the lights for the liscense plate. thats something ive never done. at any rate that is where i am now. also... the load brake leveling thing in the rear. i know you can take it out but it has two brake lines from the front coming to it. i'm going to put a picture of it here as well. how do i take it off? which line to i take to the rear brakes and which one do i cap off? help please.

Attached Files:

2. dwhitley77

dwhitley77 Newbie

Truck:
    94 xcab
    heres more pix

Attached Files:

3. smctoy

smctoy Toyotaholic

Truck:
    91 xcab...
  4. dwhitley77

dwhitley77 Newbie

Truck:
    94 xcab
    thats great thanks man. also someone asked on your thread about the length of the line flex line. the last truck we bagged we put 4x4 rear break flex line on it. its longer. i just couldnt remember how we got rid of that valve thing. i know that we did but its been 4 years since ive bagged anything. i cant wait to start cutting on her.