Any gun nuts around here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by standardbyker88, Mar 13, 2014.

1. standardbyker88

standardbyker88 Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    78 lolux and an 89 ramcharger
    So my second biggest money pit is guns and going shooting. I bet lots of other people here are the same. I recently got a few new ones. Figured id share what I got.

If anybody in snohomish or king county Washington wants to come on a shooting trip hit me up. We love taking new people especially if they haven't shot guns much.

And please, for anyone here who is anti-gun, lets keep this positive. No need for politics. Just sharing interest in other cool loud mechanical stuff.

So here is my newest addition. Zastava M92 PAP, which is a Serbian built AK47 pistol. 10" bbl and no stock. Got it brand new last week, 300 rounds of 7.62x39 in and its wonderful. Already made a twine sling and added a hogue grip. Lotta little changes to come. Here's a pic today with the new 48 rd mag. And yes that's the ride height :lol:

Attached Files:

2. standardbyker88

Truck:
    A few weeks back I picked this up. 1970s Jennings J22. .22LR semi auto baby pistol. 6rd mag. Super solid little gun, and pretty damn accurate for a 2.5" barrel. Plan to get more of the same model in its variations so if ya have one let me know.

Attached Files:

3. standardbyker88

Truck:
    Here's the newest beauty shot. My cousin also just got a Zastava AK a few days afterwards, as well as a Taurus PT22 .22 baby pistol. He also got the S&W .45, a 4516 model. 3.5" bbl, 7 rd mag. And a few months ago he bought a brand new Taurus 85. 2" snub nose .38 in stainless with concealed grips. This has kept is very entertained when not swapping motors in everything we can find lol.

Again, anybody in western wa is encouraged to hit me up for a shooting trip. Could make a cool Toyotaminis BBQ/range/cruise of it.

Attached Files:

4. DeadBison

DeadBison Member

Truck:
    77 Hilux Longbed
    I like guns, was army for 10 years and was a armorer. Only one I own is a Winchester top eject 30/30 that's was made on the same day I was born. I gotta clean it up and get the back site. Wouldn't mind a M1 Carbine, and a Colt 1911. Oh and a nice pump shotgun.

5. FiretruckYoda

FiretruckYoda Member

Truck:
    '86 reg. cab
    I love guns. atm though, I only have an ar-15. Not in any rush since I'm only 19, but plan on accumulating some more. Haven't had time to go to the range though :/ but hopefully this summer, I can put some more rounds though my rifle.

6. standardbyker88

Truck:
    I usually go to the deep woods to go shooting. The indoor range just isn't as fun. Can't have a bonfire and do whatever ya want.

My buddy has an M1 garand ill get on video next trip out. We have lots of pumps too.

And the .45 was a trade he got for swapping a 1956 Winchester 94 30/30. They're fun. I have a remington 30.06 pump action too. :D

7. NashMan

NashMan Toyotaholic

Truck:
    94 2wd
    here is mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In Canada we can only use them in the winter because they change into ice laser beam guns

Ps how many of you had these as a kid thou

8. DeadBison

DeadBison Member

Truck:
    77 Hilux Longbed
    I also have a large amount of nerd guns, you can mod em too.

9. raylcc

raylcc Addict

Truck:
    89 Regular Cab. The weirdo with the stock suspension.
    I don't go shooting much anymore. Back in my early 20's I went shooting at least a couple times a week. My most recent purchase was a couple years ago. Its a Taurus light weight 38 special snub nose. I'd always wanted one since I was a kid watching cop shows. (TJ Hooker, Hunter, ect.) Other guns I own are:
    Mossberg 500 12ga, with a short barrel and a Choate top-folding, pistol-grip stock.
    Smith And Wesson stainless steel 357 Magnum revolver 5 or 6 inch barrel,
    Tiny, pocket 22 mag revolver (cant remember the name)
    10/22 with the high cap clips and click loader
    22 short revolver (Rhom I think is the name. crappy thing I shoot and then count my fingers to make sure they're still there)
    22/22mag revolver
    Smith and Wesson 22 revolver from the 60's
    22 Darringer
    12ga single shot shotgun
    22mag single shot rifle
    Smith and Wesson 22 target pistol with bull barrel and large target grips.

Ones I've owned:
    .50 S&W BFR revolver long barrel
    SKS with hi-cap mags (Traded this one for my utility trailer.)
    70's or 80's 44 mag long barrel (The classic Dirty Harry gun. Some off brand)
    9MM and 40 S&W Styer autos
    Some odd, folding 9mm semi-auto carbine that took Glock mags if I remember correctly, I think it was a Kel-tec

Ones I want to own (When I move from Colorado)
    Ak-47
    I want another BFR. I never even got to shoot it before I ended up having to sell it.
    Another 44mag revolver
    AR-15
    Desert Eagle
    and a 30-30 lever action rifle.

10. burnzya

burnzya Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    bodied 73 hilux
    my next purchase will be a m92 zastava as well. although i'm going to do a SBR on it. was going to pull the trigger and get one but they sold out the day before :(.

these are my favorite to play with. mosin nagant 91/30's. top one is a 1937 tula round reciever with a post war stock that i've refinished with linseed oil. bottom one is a 1934 tula with a hex receiver and war time stock. might refinish it too since i really prefer the linseed oil look.

[​IMG]

these are my 22's. top is ruger 10/22 with 25 round mag and night sights, bottom is a 1986 sovereign youth rifle from italy. I've owned it since i was 5 years old. all three of my kids started shooting it at 2 years old.

[​IMG]

this is my remington 887 tactical shotgun 7+1 with breach choke and night sights, and my carbon-15 ar-15 with red dot. both a lot of fun to play with.

[​IMG]

and these are my wife and my EDC guns. mine is the S&W .40 shield, and hers is the rasberry ruger lc9

[​IMG]

i've been shooting way longer then i've been building trucks, and go a lot since the local free range is only 3 miles away. just sucks ammo cost is so high now a days.

11. standardbyker88

Truck:
    Nice collection burnz. I used to have a stainless and oak 10/22, traded it for my remington 760 30.06 pump action. I used to have a Cobra derringer in 9mm, a Star BM in 9mm and a few others. I went out again today. Lotta rural areas near me lol.

12. L3GACY

L3GACY Enthusiast

Truck:
    1993 ExCab
    I don't have any pics right now but I have an AK47 that my grandpa gave to me when I was 17, still in AZ where he is, and I'm picking up my new Springfield XDm .45 in a month or two. Coulda had it sooner if I didn't spend all the money for it on the 7mgte swap I'm going to be doing. Never thought about getting my own ones til this year since I missed going shooting with my grandpa and never needed to own my own til now since hes got 2 massive gun safes filled with tiny pistols to beastly hunting rifles.

13. standardbyker88

Truck:
    Sounds like fun. I never got into guns til I was about 21. Last five years I've learned lots and bought plenty lol.

Burnz, how's the wife like the LC9? They seem like they'd kick pretty hard with the size. But I had a 9mm derringer that wasn't bad so I dunno. My girl really has her heart set on that model. It's nothing special to me, just another compact 9.

14. burnzya

burnzya Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    bodied 73 hilux
    she like it now. at first she hated it because it's hammer fired. so the trigger is long like a double action only revolver. once she got use to the long pull, she stopped hating it lol. i might end up trading it in on the s&w shield in 9mm since it's striker fire and has a short trigger pull. recoil isn't bad at all.

she likes the trigger on my .40 shield, but since .40 is high pressure it's super snappy in a sub compact pistol. my bro in law is a marine and the first time he shot it his second hand slipped off the gun, same with my brothers father in law that is a 22 year army vet. he didn't believe me when i told him to hold on or it'll snap his wrist back hard lol.

15. KERTWOOD

KERTWOOD Enthusiast

Truck:
    92 Street Truck
    This is my other hobby. When I get burnt out on cars I tinker with guns.

Here is a few I've had over the last couple of years..
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Tragically I lost them all in a recent boating accident.. :D

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  16. L3GACY

L3GACY Enthusiast

Truck:
    1993 ExCab
    ^^^^^ omg beautiful. All of them beautiful :eek::drool::drool::waytogo:

17. A.D.

A.D. Newbie

What ^ he said! Love the Fish Gills too.

18. KERTWOOD

KERTWOOD Enthusiast

Truck:
    92 Street Truck
    Thanks fellas!

Speaking of Gills. This is my bed side buddy and it's a pretty rare bird. G23C RTF2 with gills and like everything else, it's got mods.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

19. KERTWOOD

KERTWOOD Enthusiast

Truck:
    92 Street Truck
    Not to worry about guns when breaking and entering. You got to get past PEEWEE first..
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

20. A.D.

A.D. Newbie

Quite nice good sir, quite nice.