Yota rebuild on a rebuild (never ending)

Discussion in '1989-1995 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by Newyota1994, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Newyota1994

Newyota1994 Member

So decided I needed to check how motor sat in frame since i cut all the factory mounts out and rebuilt them image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Seemed like it fit in there perfect now I gotta cut out the old trans member and flip it to run exhaust will get pictures one I'm done with it

2. Newyota1994

Newyota1994 Member

Got the trans member cut out cleaned it up flipped and new mount for trans image.jpeg image.jpeg Now the exhaust will fit on the passenger side very happy with everything so far

3. Newyota1994

Newyota1994 Member

Decided to work on the rear lift bars tonight finally burnt up my drill bit that I use for everything so this is as far as I got image.jpeg still got a little work to do on it but should work out pretty good when done

4. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    Looks good!!

5. Newyota1994

Newyota1994 Member

Well after a little break back on it starting a little small as in getting down to cleaning up everything and painting putting the final touches on the frame then it's ready to go lca done and painted IMG_1421.JPG