XXXt-CR R/C w/ Extras + Tools. 400 obo + ship.

Discussion in 'Non-Automotive Items' started by GrantH, Mar 21, 2011.

1. GrantH

GrantH Addict

I have a XXXT-CR Losi Stadium Truck that I bought a while back in hopes to get into racing but I just couldn’t get to the track near often enough. The truck has a 10.5 Losi Xceleron brushless combo that includes the motor and the ESC. I also am including a Spektrum 2.4ghz remote. The truck was far too fast for me on the track, but was tons of fun tooling around with, I just need money to move when offered a job.

There are a bunch of detailed photos of the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have no need to lie about what this is, it’s a damn good truck that needs a little work and a couple parts. The front skid plate and control arm fastener are both in need of replacement and the rear is a bit thrashed but still safe to use. The tranny cover is an RPM Blue cover with adjustment hole that allows for adjusting the gear slip. It is a Kevlar spur gear and I will include a set of pinions so that gearing is a little bit adjustable depending on your needs, you can buy the extra spurs. It also needs, from what I remember, the ball bearings that sit in the transmission. It’s an easy fix and really something you should know how to do and replace on any RC you buy used.

As mentioned it has the Losi 10.5 brushless combo, but I also have 2 LiPo batteries that are 4000 packs with the Losi connector. You can convert both the car and the batteries to deans if it’s that big of a deal, I didn’t find it to be such. I also have a hyperion charger that can charge a single LiPo, Nmh, NiCd, or A123 (planes typically) and is adjustable to fit any cell pack size and C rating that is available as far as I know.

Basically what you’re getting amounts to:
    (1) XXXT-CR stadium truck
    (2) LiPo 4000 25C packs
    (1) Spektrum 2.4 ghz remote (no telemetry, only the sport rX)
    (1) Trashed body, but still clips on to run until a new one is bought
    (1) Hyperion Charger
    (2) Tool sets
    (1) Allen key with ratchet handle set, missing one.
    (1) Hex head ratchet type drivers, may be missing one as well.
    (3) Fishing tackle boxes of random stuff I’ve collected, most are extras and may not be useable but some are useable.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. GrantH

GrantH Addict

Please PM me if you are interested. I will try to check the thread daily, but PM's are much easier.

3. garagedoorman

garagedoorman Addict

Truck:
    86 RN63 /87 RN50 /85 SR5 /80 4x4 /86 RN55
    See, now that a proper FS thread. GLWS

4. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    This makes me miss my XTM stadium truck. GLWTS

Bump for a pretty good deal!