Wheel fitment check

Discussion in 'Wheels/Tires' started by [email protected], Feb 23, 2013.

1. cphilip@bellsouth.net

[email protected] Newbie

Start my first one with the old "will these fit" question I guess. Who doesn't? :D

See a set of 2008 Ford Five Hundred wheels for sale on local craigs list. Wheels are perfect, tires were new bought two weeks ago. Size is 215/75/15

Me? I just bought a 1986 2WD single cab long bed. Completely stock. And I could use a new set of tires and my old steel wheels are rather ratty.

These look real nice and might fit. They are the right pattern. Not sure about the clearance of these tires and thier 15" wheel size though.

Anyone know?

2. IronNam

IronNam Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    94 XCab
    it could be a fwd offset. If he's close by, wouldn't hurt to ask for a test fit before jumping into it.
    Do you have other options?

3. cphilip@bellsouth.net

[email protected] Newbie

Would be wise I suppose. And it probably is a Front wheel drive offset. Hadn't even thought of that. Of course I have plenty of other options... or will have with time. Just not as cheap so far. But I do need some new tires so its a good time to consider wheels. I need to take care of some front suspension noises and clunking first though.

Found this so far

Stock is 195-75R14 5.1" wide 25.5" tall
    and these are 215-75R15's and 5.6" wide 27.7" tall

4. pig rig

pig rig Enthusiast

Being the tire size is almost 2 inches taller your bottom end power will suck it will feel like a turd from a stop but I see you own a prius so it won't be any worse then that lol