Sweet interior, what do you think

Discussion in 'Interior/Electronics' started by HALMS, Sep 8, 2008.

1. HALMS

HALMS Enthusiast

Truck:
    93 reg. cab, 95 reg. cab
    A guys, i dont got the pics just yet of my half done interior, but i thought for those of us who havent started or finished our interior, here's some inspiration. Hope you liked it as much as I did. http://www.kristkustoms.com/gallery 7/FrameSet.htm
    what would be cool is if this belonged to someone on TM.

2. Guam_Guy

Guam_Guy Enthusiast

Truck:
    1994 Toy in the Project phase!
    Very nice, wonder where I can get some seat material from. Always seen people make custom seats but never really thought about doing it myself, can't be that hard.

3. grounds671

grounds671 Veteran

Truck:
    1995 pickup std
    i think it can be done for a none expert and first timer. i tried to sample my door panels and it worked pretty good for about 3 months till the ends started coming off:D

4. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1987 Toyota 2wd JT4RN50 Airbagged custom
    Custom interior can be both rewarding and a pain in the arse. I work thru this company, awesome service, great products, almost everything imaginable available depending on your personal choices! Check them out!

http://www.yourautotrim.com/

5. HALMS

HALMS Enthusiast

Truck:
    93 reg. cab, 95 reg. cab
    I agree with Low, I deal with a guy named Jason at yourautotrim, Great service, Tweed is hella cheap 12-15 bucks a yard. Every sorry a*s shop in Guam wants 25-30 bucks a yard. Much cheaper to do on your own. Ive got all my dash pieces done (just not assembled) & the main door panels seem to be holding up. I inserted foam for the tribal flame design. No peeling just yet, I wonder if it has anything to do with the glue, what kind did you use.

6. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1987 Toyota 2wd JT4RN50 Airbagged custom
    Nice to know someone else has had such awesome luck with them, I wouldnt shop with anyone else, service and product pricing and such is way over the top . . .

7. Reddawg007

Reddawg007 Member

Truck:
    88 Reg cab 22r
    I seriously need to re-do mine. I have that wrangler jean material on my door and seats. I found a cheap seat cover to put on it for right now. I got tired of picked the foam off the back of my pants when I got out on my truck. I found a place that does carpet for a good price don't know what color to go with though. But anyway I would love to have a interior that lock half way as good as that.