PROJECT SACRILEGE, you'll likely hate this build!

Discussion in '1989-1995 Build-Up/Project Threads' started by Tatujesse, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Mikerocosms

Mikerocosms Veteran

Truck:
    1990 22R Pickup
    Is that a Custom Deluxe I saw back there?

2. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    94-97 multimaker bagged extra cab, static slammed two tone 64 vw bug, static lowered h&r e46 330i
    The bug? Yeah it's a custom 64 bug with 6" narrowed adjustable beam, 2,5" drop spindles, pie cut spring plates, hid headlight conversion. 1776 warm cam big weber single fer now, my Italian weber duals got stolen... Aging black velour interior, aging five year old flat n shiney two tone paint job my buddy did... I love it but I think I gotta let her go soon make some room fer the other three soon to be four other projects in the driveway lol... ugh maybe hahaha

3. twizted1

twizted1 Addict

Truck:
    '89 xcab 2wd
    cool, but post up some pics please....:headbang:

4. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    94-97 multimaker bagged extra cab, static slammed two tone 64 vw bug, static lowered h&r e46 330i
    image.jpg here it is about two years after paint before I changed the front end up and put the wheels on there... there's a back rack on there too..

5. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg
    This is the motor with the baddass Italian webers I built from the bearings up before they got stolen off my back patio, I pulled em off 5-600 miles in to clean and detail before bugorama. Bummer day:mad:... And a pic with the rader 15x5.5 wheels with smart car 155/60/15s, kochs horn grills, Porsche lenses and buckets, the inner buckets blacked out black projector kit with 12000kv hid's at bugorama last year

6. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg
    Not for the truck yet but went to my buddies shop the other day and he was able to get all the adaptor brackets cut out on the torchmate for my sons airstruts going on his stanced Ford Fusion project... My frame is finally getting started as well here in the next few days so I'll have pics soon... other than the 2x3 frame runners most everything else ie: crossmembers shock mounts bag mounts link pockets etc will be keyed plate work from the plasma table so it'll all fit together like puzzle pieces... Getting super excited now...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  7. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpg
    Another pic that isntn't directly truck related but awesome nonetheless... I recently came in contact with an uncle of mine that has become a mentor and encyclopedia of custom car knowledge... These are just three examples and the current state of seven or eight incarnations of this beautiful car... The red being the first show in 1978. He did the suicide rear doors in 77 right after putting it on 8 and ten inch Rams with the traditional two pumps four dumps set up that is still functioning and original to this day f'n unbelievable... His living room is piled high with mountains of trim all rechromed and ready for install it's going for its eighthish paint job in the next week or two... This man is straight og east la whittier Cruz lowrider from so far back there's not enuf time to hear all the stories.. The most recent being a scrapbook he pulled out from the filming of nice dreams with cheech and chong 1981.... This mofuger and his buddies in his club were asked to bring their cars out to the set and my uncles 38 Chevy bomb (bad girl) ended up being used in the movie as the very first car in the first scene shown right after the beginning credits!!!! So crazy! He and his buddies are also shown installing the hydraulics on the iconic ice cream truck used in the movie!!!! I was blown away!!! ALSO I have a sh*t ton of pics from a lowrider show he took us to last weekend in Hawaiian gardens SoCal that are the highest caliber of cars out there.. I'll post if yall are interested just lemme know I've been so freakin inspired since we got back to NorCal all I wanna do is build but I gotta work to make up for the time off uuugghh!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  8. twizted1

twizted1 Addict

Truck:
    '89 xcab 2wd
    Sweet! Lovin' the Bug!!

9. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    Thanks I appreciate it:) I just got it runnin again n it it'll b out n bout fer the last of the show season:)
    image.jpg
    Finally picked up the 4Runner gate fer the window assy. And the tailgate skin:)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  10. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    Soooo it's been forever and haven't really posted on here cuz my project has certainly taken a turn using even less off the original yota frame I had... Turns out so far the only thing I've used off the yota is the front hubs for my five lug conversion. I was gonna use the v6 rear end off the frame too but I have since purchased an irs out of a 240sx. Same d-shaft bolt pattern almost same track width and easy five lug swap w/xe hubs... So if anybody wants em I have the yota 5spd tranny and the v6 rear end for sale I believe they are 1994... My fab buddy says that it's a great tranny for 5spd swap on a 3.4 v6 just a bell housing change... I didn't ask the benefit, maybe ratios are better idk... I'm not as familiar with tacos. Here's a pic of the 240 rear end image.jpeg

jetas likes this.
  11. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    image.jpeg Here's a shot of my buddy's 87 yota we are building.. 2x3 full frame sfbd, triangulated three link, flipped uca's, airlift 26/2700 combo, 94 2wd bumper lexan rear window with plate bucket... Yota love for y'all

jetas likes this.
  12. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    Well here's another shot of some yota love the 91 is my buddy robs beast, reversed four link on airlifts and 20x10's, 95 4Runner front end conversion... First person I've seen runnin the newer 215/30/20's. with the stretch to ten" wide wheels if you zoom in u can't even c the sidewall at the front of the wheel by the bumper... My wife's hilarious, she says that till my truck is done my buddy's are just a couple. Once mines done we can be a club" image.jpeg

twizted1 likes this.
  13. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    Here's a shot of mine after the first three inches of bd... I've since gone another 3/4". I am still doing the front end conversion to 98 4Runner and the front suspension is getting reworked for way less caster at full drop and to center in the fender without a z. Il be runnin the 215/30/20 tires as well. Still haven't decided if I'm runnin these wheels or the wires. Maybe I'll throw tires on both sets... image.jpeg

14. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    Great looking trucks....man i wish i would have known that there were that many minis in nor cal....

Tatujesse likes this.
  15. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
    Thanks Orlando it's been fun... There's our three and two more under construction just in my tiny town alone. Full on resurgence in the foothills of Cali lol...

16. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    are you in Auburn or foresthill?

17. Tatujesse

Tatujesse Member

Truck:
  18. twizted1

twizted1 Addict

Truck:
    '89 xcab 2wd
    your two other buddies with the yoders, have them get on the site and post up their builds. Would love to see more pics of their rigs too.

19. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    same here!

20. KingBouyah

KingBouyah Member

So did I miss something on the 4runner back window? Am I to understand you're planning to integrate this into the back of the cab? I would love to see this done as it's something that I've thought about, though way beyond my skill level.