My wheels!!

Discussion in 'Wheels/Tires' started by Valleytoyo94, Jul 13, 2016.

1. DMC

DMC Member

I've actaully tracked down a few sets (not the easiest thing to do though as most know). I recently bought a set of 7's & 8's that are sitting in my garage right now, but Im currently working with the seller trying to return them. When I took these wheels to a wheel repair shop (was planning on getting them refinshed), the shop said 3 of the 4 wheels were bent and unrepairable. That sucks and I was bummed! I found 2 other guys though on Craigslist selling them as well, so I'm in the process of working with them. Hopefully I'll be able to find a good straight set soon, but would ultimately like to find some 8's & 8's but will most likely end up with 7's & 8's.

2. Valleytoyo94

Valleytoyo94 Member

Damn that sucks hope ur able to return those back.! Yea i was looking for all 18s but it was hard enough just to find a set so i settled with that. Plus i found them only two blocks away from where i live for $200 just had to repolished them my self since previous owner paited them all gold.!

3. jblaust

jblaust Veteran

Truck:
    1994 Pickup Standard Cab Base 22RE Manual
    Looks awesome man! I have been looking forever for a set of stations! They are getting harder to find and when you do find a set they are taxing hard!

4. Valleytoyo94

Valleytoyo94 Member

Yea it took me about a year to find a set local.