ISO Cragar Nomad II Wheels

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Mafiloko, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Mafiloko

Mafiloko Newbie

Drunk driver hit my Cragar Nomad II wheel (14X7) (5X114.3 or 5X4.5) which are mounted on my 1981 Toyota Pickup 2WD. Problem is Cragar does not produce this wheel anymore in my bolt size 5X4.5 or 114.3. Does anyone have a spare or a set of Cragar Nomad wheels I could buy? Please let me know! [email protected]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
  3. Mafiloko

Mafiloko Newbie

Jetas, that is pretty close my friend. I have searched both JEGS and SummitRacing, however I have the chrome version of Cragar Nomad and I only need 1 wheel. I am trying to keep my tires and avoid swapping the other three good wheels. Now I did take it to Wheel Wizard here in Atlanta. They fix bent and scraped rims but they are reluctant with this one since its steel and once they bend it back into shape it could crack, at the weld as well as the chroming would be destroyed as well. Here are some pics of my bent wheel. Ideally I want another set of wheels for the longterm project for a better look and better height 15s, 16s maybe 17s but Im not in that position right now.. Best outcome for me right now is to find one or two space Chrome Cragar Nomad's

Attached Files:

4. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Where are you located?

Another option is buy one of the white painted ones and have it stripped and chromed

5. Mafiloko

Mafiloko Newbie

Hey Guys I finally got a solution. There s company mout on the west coast the make to the spec replicas and low and behold i found a rim that matched perfectly with the rest of my set. check em out if you guys ever get stuck www.uswheel.com