got hit today

Discussion in 'Wheels/Tires' started by Turbo Blow Through, Aug 24, 2013.

1. scrub88

scrub88 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 toy short bed
    Don't mean to thread jack (turbo) but this my buds yota he got slammed today .seems pepole are on the hunt to hit old skewl yotas
    [​IMG]

2. standardbyker88

standardbyker88 Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    78 lolux and an 89 ramcharger
    ^ ouch! I hope mine never a gets wadded up like that.

3. scrub88

scrub88 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 toy short bed
    Yea it's chewed up .. He's gonna fix it he just had it painted and my old wheels on worst part guy had no insurance .. But he was quoted 2500 hundred ... Buy a shop .. Think it being lowered help miss e frame and the rad support and corner took the punch

4. standardbyker88

Truck:
    If the frame is solid the inner fender and core support can get fixed and replaced. I would still end up in jail for smashing some bodies face in if they did that to my truck. I have $6k into my 78 and would be super heated if some white trash retard smashed me.

Glad you guys who got hit aren't hurt tho. I guess that's what's important in the end. Trucks are just cool shaped metal.

5. standardbyker88

Truck:
    Some Asian girl backed into me at a gas station and cracked my grille, I just about yanked her out of her car through the window. People had to pull me back. Lol.

6. Turbo Blow Through

Turbo Blow Through Addict

Truck:
    87 hilux
    That hurt to see but yea I would fix that too sorry he's having to be in that position it hurts!!

I grew up riding on the center of the bench seat of my truck and my dad letting me shift so yea if my truck burnt to the ground I would rebuild it and go on but I have promised myself one thing every time I get hit I put my truck back together better than it was before and in a little more in race mode/ super truck, when I reach my older wiser days I'll be the man with that nasty beast of a yota:headbang:

7. Turbo Blow Through

Truck:
    87 hilux
    On a side note are frames are brick **** house's and when I had no bed I took three hits to the rear rail ends and it never diamond or swayed the frame believe me every time I would put it on the car O liner and measure it

8. standardbyker88

Truck:
    They are burly as hell. The 78 back frames even more so. I've hit my engine crossmember on bad roads so hard the back tires left the pavement and slammed back down. 40-0 in a second. Just a little frame ding.

My cousin sent his 78 off a 6 foot rockery taking out a 10 foot rhodededron plant by the root ball. And those are beasty bushes. Truck was completely fine. Bent rim and a cracked grille.

It scares me to think about how easily a hillbilly truck could drive right over a lowered Toyota. I want a NASCAR style roll cage going from radiator to tail lights on mine.

9. Turbo Blow Through

Truck:
    87 hilux
    That make two of use on the cage talk

10. standardbyker88

Truck:
    I'm waiting until I get a welder to build mine. Have it all planned out. Should make the truck really stiff and corner flat.

11. Turbo Blow Through

Truck:
    87 hilux
    Yup independent on all corners

12. scrub88

scrub88 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 toy short bed
    Yea we tore into. It A bit today it's mostly cosmetic with the exception of fender mount and wheel well rad support the usual suspects in collision repair ... I wadded my front end up long time ago and fixed it he though it was a death sentence ..I was like no man were gonna need a a box of dynamite if u wanna destroy a old school Toyota