Dont think I ever introduce myself....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Orlando Muniz, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    Hello everyone,

My name is Orlando(Obviously) I have an 89 Toyota Pickup and i just finished swapping a S/C 5vz in place of my old seized 3vz. Me and the fam are originally from Sacramento, and then moved to Pflugerville, Texas in hopes of a better life. So far that decision turned out to work out....back to my truck I've had my truck since i was born. It was the only new vehicle my parent have purchased, it when through the family before i receive and as you could imagin the truck was pretty beat up at this time. So i decide that since my yota has been so reliable and never left my family on the side of the road, Ive decided to fix what needed to be fixed at that time. As time pass on, i started to get more envoled with fixing certain things and it eventual turned into fixing alot of thing such as body work, Painting, Suspension and alot more. The only thing that has always been on my list to do and could never achieve was to swap a better motor in my yota. The 3.0 was great but i just wanted more power and swap a manual tranmission in. When i moved to Texas the yota was no longer running due to the seized 3.0 and at that time it was just sitting the garage collecting dust. As time passed, i was able to get my new life in texas in order and get a better job. I was finally able to achieve my goal of finally swapping the motor for a s/c 5vz. I still have so much to do to this truck such as body work,paint, and interior and as many of you already know these projects are never finished!

Well that my spill, hope you enjoyed it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    Welcome aboard.
    Truck looks good, just sits too high!

3. jetas

jetas Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    72.5 Hilux
    Pretty cool story. And welcome to TM lol

4. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    Thanks for the welcome, i think ive been on here since 2007???

jetas likes this.
  5. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    Yea working on the high thing...trying to decide if i should stick with the 18s or go with 17s