Cobra rims

Discussion in 'Wheels/Tires' started by spanks_4, Dec 27, 2011.

1. spanks_4

spanks_4 Enthusiast

Will these fit on an 88? From what I remember the yota and ford lug spacing is the same so should work that way, but not sure if they will fit without sticking out past the fenders on my 2wd. Any pictures would be welcomed.

Edit: Also will they work with that hub thing that sticks out past the breaks on this truck or will I have to do something special to make them fit?

Looking at some 18"X9" rims.

2. SD YOTA

SD YOTA Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    2000 Toyota Tacoma 2wd
    You need to start taking some measurements.... Take spacing measures from your wheel mounting surfaces to the nearest inside obsticle. Front is usually the front strut rod. Rear will likely be the leaf springs and frame. From there its all fender line clearance. I know on thelater model my buddy is tucking a 18x8.5 with +35 offset 350z wheels, you will need to start taking measures to figure out clearance.

3. OldSchool84DevilLux

OldSchool84DevilLux Enthusiast

Truck:
    1984 Toyota Sr5 PU Xtra Cab(Hilux)
    Most of the pickups need a 0-20 rwd offset alot of the new rwd are 35-55 or a fwd offset or the lugs more out in line with outer rim rather than not in lone with outer rim. Crown vic rims bolt right up i guess.