clutch master??

Discussion in 'Suspension/Chassis' started by crazy_fock, Dec 21, 2007.

1. crazy_fock

crazy_fock Newbie

Truck:
    1991 toyota pickup
    i have a 91 toyota that i have bagged and thought that i was be able to clear the clutch master cylinder with 18's when i lay it out...... DUMB!! i layed it out and there was so much pressure it was denting the tire... im very new to this please be gentle lol:confused:

2. crazy_fock

crazy_fock Newbie

Truck:
    1991 toyota pickup
    p.s

just to clarify, im curious on what i need to do to move it where and how any help would be great!!

3. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1987 Toyota 2wd JT4RN50 Airbagged custom
    Maybe this will help !

You totally gotta check out the thread posts by ( twisted minis ) < his name ( id ), that kids got some brained up good sh-t, I love what he does with his rides, if your not familiar with him, go to ( yotascene.com ). totally not taking away from anyones work here, but, this kids got innovations that most of us have never seen before . . . maybe that'll help, check out his ( projects under construction ) & ( photo ) Ive seen some mad stuff there !

4. crazy_fock

crazy_fock Newbie

Truck:
    1991 toyota pickup
    wow you werent kidding that guy really does do some sick work ive been lookin all over the net and i have seen a couple ways to do it but cant figure out which will work the best:confused:

5. lownloud

lownloud Toyotaholic

Truck:
    1987 Toyota 2wd JT4RN50 Airbagged custom
    And, mind the fact that he is like 17 - 18 years old, aint that some sh-t ! True minitrucker for life, by far his work in that lil garage scares me with delight ! ! ! :)

6. crazy_fock

crazy_fock Newbie

Truck:
    1991 toyota pickup
    thats no joke i am a fabricator for a living and i couldnt have ever dreamed that stuff up its crazy?! i had to message him and tell him that he does damn good work lol